Looking for my Love

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 09:57 am
Hi I really need your help. Do you know Sam Anderson aged 21 who lives in Ganshoren, Brussels, Belgium? I really need to talk to him for some important matters cuz I'm his girlfriend. Please help me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 251 • Replies: 7

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 10:24 am
@AnikkaJ21,
If you can't find him, then I hate to break it to you, but that kinda means you're not his girlfriend.
AnikkaJ21

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 10:43 am
@jespah,
I am his girlfriend but he didn't tell his mom so when her mom found out about us she deleted his FB account. That's why I'm looking for someone who could tell him that i need to talk to him and he should message me or email me. I really need your help.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 11:39 am
@AnikkaJ21,
Can we ask how old you are?

It is rather odd that a 21 year old man would ever have his FB account deleted by his mother. A 21 year old is a adult, and my daughter (much younger) already has her own FB account that I would have trouble deleting even if I wanted to.

If you are under the age of 16, then I think I know what happened.
Teufel

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 12:04 pm
@maxdancona,
Indeed.

To be frank, if a 21yr old anyone is having their FB or anything else deleted by their mum ... then that's not a partner one wants IMHO
0 Replies

Teufel

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 12:17 pm
@AnikkaJ21,
In truth I suspect I am old enough to be your grandfather, so be assured that I have seen a great deal of life and the world .....One life lesson I can assure you, that you should learn is this:

If someone wants to find you, even though you disappeared overnight from Europe and went hiding in a mud hut in the Sudan ... They will find you.

Believe it; There used to be a man who was very surprised when he was found.

Move on kid, move on.

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 03:21 pm
how did you find out his mother deleated his account?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 03:35 pm
But.....but.....she's got to tell him something!

This is really an emergency.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Looking for my Love
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 09:54:33