Why the left is retarded

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 03:57 am
leftists/feminists: "My body, my choice!"

also leftists/feminists: "You HAVE to wear a mask!"

FreedomEyeLove

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 04:10 am
The "pandemic" will magically disappear the day after the election. As long as the democrats can use the virus to call for mail in voting to cheat the election!
farmerman

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 06:04 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
The presient is using the virus to disenfranchise voters by crippling the USPS. Ask yourself, what does he have to lose (besides his freedom as a convicted felon)?
HE NEEEEDS to be reelected just to keep his freedom. Its the only thing protecting him.
0 Replies

justaguy2

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 09:46 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
So, on the one hand you're actively criticizing "leftists" and "feminists" for wanting "choice" (in this case implying that because, in your mind, "leftists/feminists" say "my body, my choice", they are "retarded"), but on the other hand you've talked about, in other threads here, the "left/progressives" wanting to "take away your freedoms"... do you not see the complete hypocrisy of your criticism here ?

I'm not sure what's worse; the fact you're a complete and utter hypocrite, or the fact you clearly cannot see it. Sadly, this doesn't seem to be uncommon by any means with a lot of trump supporters...

Had a look in the mirror lately?

BTW, even trump has advised people to wear a mask...
farmerman

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 09:52 am
@justaguy2,
Im involved in a discussion over a similar fact free belief system over covid , and Im amazed at how the conspiracists and their kin conflict with their own stated opinions. Apparently they fail to recall how they disagree with themselves over a few posts.

Still, its kinda funny
FreedomEyeLove

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 11:19 am
@justaguy2,
Quote:
So, on the one hand you're actively criticizing "leftists" and "feminists" for wanting "choice" (in this case implying that because, in your mind, "leftists/feminists" say "my body, my choice", they are "retarded"), but on the other hand you've talked about, in other threads here, the "left/progressives" wanting to "take away your freedoms"... do you not see the complete hypocrisy of your criticism here ?

So... you just repeated my point and that's your 'gotcha'?

Yes, it's true. Leftists are hypocrites.

Are you mentally "special"?
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 11:23 am
@farmerman,
Masks don't do anything. The whole point is to make people unhappy and scared so that they'll vote against the country's commander in chief. Even mask makers themselves put disclaimers with the masks stating that they offer no protection.
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 01:58 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Why the left is retarded

I believe a lot of it has to do with bad upbringing and drug use during pregnancy.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 03:06 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Masks don't do anything. The whole point is to make people unhappy and scared so that they'll vote against the country's commander in chief. Even mask makers themselves put disclaimers with the masks stating that they offer no protection.

This doesn't sound like a scheme that someone retarded could come up with.
FreedomEyeLove

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 03:54 pm
@maxdancona,
you are now on ignore
farmerman

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 04:31 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Im still laughing at Max's comment. You lose, perhaps ya ought to put everyone on ignore then we can miss you en masse
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 05:29 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

you are now on ignore

After FreedomEyeLove put me on ignore, I think I am down to three.

What do I have to do to get you to put me on ignore, Farmerman?
farmerman

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 05:57 pm
@maxdancona,
get boring
Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman

Tue 18 Aug, 2020 12:35 pm
@maxdancona,
sorry. No matter how you try to intrpret "boring" I find it un-boring and therefore I cannot , in good humour, quit gettin under your saddle rag
Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 18 Aug, 2020 01:51 pm
@maxdancona,
Youre on secret double ignore!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/f4MkCJiDoNk/maxresdefault.jpg

http://thebullelephant.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Bluto1.jpg
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 18 Aug, 2020 02:11 pm
@farmerman,
You are taking me for granite Farmerman. But when you have had enough of my schist you will lose your apatite and find me boring.
farmerman

Tue 18 Aug, 2020 02:18 pm
@maxdancona,
gneiss
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why the left is retarded
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 09:31:10