1. I am a big fan of stand-up comedy.
2. My first exposure to stand-up comedy was during the 1970s listening to my dad's Richard Pryor comedy albums and cassette tapes.
3. Since then, all the way to the present time, I've seen or heard hundreds of different stand-up comics.
4. Year after year. Decade after decade.
5. I still listen to new comics still today.
6. Some stand-up comics, I've seen live (in-person).
7. Some stand-up comedy shows I've seen in the movies.
8. Some stand-up comedy routines, I've heard on SiriusXM satelite radio.
9. Some stand-up comedy routines, I've seen on cable television.
10. Some stand-up comedy routines, I've seen on youtube.
11. The first time I probably seen a George Carlin stand-up routine was probably on cable television HBO sometime during 1970s.