Receiving death threats

Stacy24

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 09:58 pm
In the past two weeks certain people in my neighborhood have found out about my assault. People in my personal life have disassociated with me. Yesterday someone spray painted the word 'racist' on my vehicle. Today I found a handwritten note saying that my daughter will be raped and murdered if I don't drop the case against my rapists. I don't even know what to do at this point. I don't feel like I can go to the police with this note. No one in the police department has been helpful at all since the beginning. I am very afraid that something bad will happen to my daughter, and so I have sent her to stay with her grandfather for the time being. I know I will face harassment even for posting here anonymously, but I need somewhere to tell someone about this who doesn't know my true identity. The Minneapolis police department has physical evidence of my assault and rape, but refuses to arrest my attackers. I know this is being done for political reasons.

BillRM

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:21 pm
@Stacy24,
Oh lord the soap opera go on and on.

Note I had posted the contact information for the DOJ and the local to you FBI office on a number of threads in case you are real which seems very highly unlikely for reasons I had already given.

If you can not find my posted information a fast google search will find the same info for you.

Now if you are what I think you are a male racist posting reasons to hate all blacks may you burn in hell.
jespah

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:31 pm
@BillRM,
I would think that working with a lawyer or the like would be a priority over chatting on a forums website.
BillRM

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:44 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I would think that working with a lawyer or the like would be a priority over chatting on a forums website.

Or talking to the DOJ would come first as no one could claim that under Trump they would not love to get a rape conviction against members of BLM
oralloy

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 04:39 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

It's not an option. White people get lynched these days for trying to contact government authority regarding a minority.

No one wants to be the next Amy Cooper.
jespah

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 04:47 pm
@oralloy,
Oh, please. That's a false equivalence and you know it.
maxdancona

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 06:28 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Actually Jespah.... I don't think Oralloy gets it. I think he is so locked up in this partisan fantasy world that he doesn't know anything else.
oralloy

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 07:15 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

It's not a false equivalence.

If a white person is caught calling the police on a black person, their life is over.

If a white person is caught brandishing a gun to ward off an attack from a black person, their life is over.

If a white person is caught shooting a black person in justified self defense, their life is over.

If a white person quietly eliminates threats without getting caught, they get to go on with their life.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 07:16 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I don't think Oralloy gets it. I think he is so locked up in this partisan fantasy world that he doesn't know anything else.

I know that progressives really really hate reality, but no. Reality is not a partisan fantasy world.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 06:33 pm
@Stacy24,
Its called black privilege.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 06:36 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Oh lord the soap opera go on and on.

Note I had posted the contact information for the DOJ and the local to you FBI office on a number of threads in case you are real which seems very highly unlikely for reasons I had already given.

If you can not find my posted information a fast google search will find the same info for you.

Now if you are what I think you are a male racist posting reasons to hate all blacks may you burn in hell.

It sounds like you condone black men raping white women.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 06:37 pm
@jespah,
Quote:

Why cant one do both?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 06:42 pm
@Stacy24,
I can't believe you lefties are defending a rapist just because he is black.

How racist is that?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 08:51 pm
@BillRM,
You are probably being voted down by the same progressives who usually target you.

That's just a guess of course. There is no way for me to actually know.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 10:25 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

Are you saying that you wouldn't love to see a rapist convicted?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 10:36 pm
@oralloy,
Amy Cooper is lucky to still be alive.

Birdwatching, my ass!
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 08:54 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Note I had posted the contact information for the DOJ and the local to you FBI office

Who do you think that is going to help stop blacks from raping whites?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 08:59 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Or talking to the DOJ would come first as no one could claim that under Trump they would not love to get a rape conviction against members of BLM

Are you saying that BLM rapists shouldn't be convicted? That is why people here view you as a racist.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Receiving death threats
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 01:14:35