Wife started dressing much sexier than usual. Should I worry?

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 11:59 am
Hello to everyone, new member here, looking for some opinions.

Recently, my 30yo wife started dressing more sexy than she used to do in the past. Not always but sometimes, when we go out just the two of us or with a couple (male) friends of ours, and usually out of neighbourhood.
I am talking about tight, opaque leggings, short tight dresses/skirts (she has a fit body), very high heels, and now in the summer, very small thong bikinis, sometimes even going topless.

A recent example was the other days when we went with one of our aforementioned friends and his friends (3 guys that we did not know before) to a beach, where she wore a tiny bikini, which did not cover anything of her butt and barely anything in the low front. I felt awkward, because the guys were staring at her without trying to hide it, something that got worse when she went topless for sunbathing. To be honest, I didn't see it coming, neither the tiny bikini, nor the topless thing. She kept on being topless even when she finished sunbathing and was talking with the guys, when she went to swim and when we left walking to the cars.

The examples of her being in high heels and tiny dresses that barely cover her body and our friends or strangers can see her underwear, are too many to be mentioned, I do not want to bother you.

My question is about her being so comfort dressed (or not) like that in front of others, should I worry about it or it could just be a "phase"?

Teufel

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 12:45 pm
@Bob Mosa,

The first question to your slightly strange 'cuckold' style post is ...

Have you asked her? If not, why not?

How long have you been married? Do you have children?

Then I'd ask how she took her 30th birthday? Many ladies don't like turning 30yr old and it can trigger a bit of an early mid life existential crisis .... "Am I still seen as a sexual being and desirable?" and so forth.

Next question ... How complimentary are you to her: you say she is lovely which I am sure she is .... But do you tell her that? All the time, every day? My wife is in her 50's, looks to be in her 40's and is truly gorgeous and an amazing person ... as I tell her every single day without fail. Because I want to and I mean it. This is because she is the centre of my life and all that I have done for the past 30 years. It is the same for her with me.

Truly, ask you wife what she is doing and why. Tell her what you feel. Partnerships only work with constant communication, with the people involved both being aware of what the other one thinks about all things, at all times.... Indeed many people do not adhere to that mantra; which is why the divorce rate is so high.

One's partner is a precious thing ... you have to look after them mentally and physically, gender or sexuality is immaterial.

Bob Mosa

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 06:00 pm
@Teufel,
Hello Teufel.
To be honest, I did ask her in a kind way, and the response was that she doesn't believe she is doing something weird or awkward, it is just a way of dressing. We are married a couple of years and no kids.

Regarding her 30th birthday, nothing else changed for her and she does not feel that she gets "older" we communicate a lot and we talk about things like that.
Also, I am saying (and showing) to her how hot and pretty she is, and I believe my words, not just saying them. She knows very well how much I am attracted to her. We have a very good communication and sex connection, I am 35, not a big age difference that may create problems in these sectors.

As I said, asking her about this thing i am worried about, she says that she doesn't understand why I ask these things and that it is nothing abnormal about it. Even if I mention that she dresses too revealing or that she was in public topless, talking with guys she barely knew.
Teufel

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 05:38 am
@Bob Mosa,
OK. Well, if you perceive a change in her, but she says there is no change ... is there a change in you?

There is a reality here that you have some, all be it presently slight, distrust of your wife ... Maybe after a couple of years of marriage your wife feels totally safe in her own skin because of you and your support ... and as such can come 'out of her shell'.

My wife is nearly 9 years my junior. When we met she had be doing professional modelling, so she is a tall, pretty lady. She is also extremely intelligent and has gone on to become a Dr of Psychology and of Criminology.

It is my presence in her life for the past 30 years which allowed to her to fully explore her sexuality; because I keep her safe, grounded and instilled confidence in her. Maybe your wife is in the same place with yourself?

In all honesty you need to communicate more with her .... Be specific, do not hint at anything ... Say 'Strange guys, topless; concerned and uncomfortable' and see what happens.

What I do know is if a couple face the world together as one, then no harm will befall their relationship 99.999% of the time ... So you have to keep asking her until you get an answer you at least understand, is sensible and it adequately covers what you feel.

If you want any more advice, pm me. Cheers and good fortune to you both.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Wife started dressing much sexier than usual. Should I worry?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 11:58:23