NSFW - Small size leading to poor performance (Intercourse)

NJMaui

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 09:57 am

(Male)

Hi all,

I’m new so if I’m posting incorrectly please correct me. I’m I’m my early 40’s and recently got engaged. My fiancée who is younger has more experience I’m bed. I was married to the same woman for 20 years and we didn’t experiment much.

To be perfectly transparent my issue is my fiancée wants to have sex I’m positions that I cant accommodate because of my weight and lacking size “downstairs”. In the past my belly was getting in the way nor could I even see what I was doing without a mirror.

With much embarrassment I admitted to her yesterday that she is only the third girl I’ve ever “successfully” had intercourse with and she was extremely understanding. My biggest concern is that she will loose interest in me if I can’t satisfy her.

I recent lost 110 pounds but I’m still 225 pounds. I want to continue to loose weight but I still have the size (penis) issue. My stamina and strength have greatly increased and my belly has flattened out some and I can actually see what I’m doing but is there something i can do about my size. I’m not asking about pills or drugs, unless there’s something legit. Are there operations or surgeries that can be done. Or maybe advice on how to do it better for guys on the smaller side?

Thanks I’m advance Sorry I’m im rambling. This is embarrassing for me

Maui

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 06:06 am
@NJMaui,
First off, congratulations on your weight loss! Awesome job! And congratulations on your engagement. Your fiancee sounds like a very kind and understanding person.

I'm a woman, and years ago (probably before you were born), I dated a guy who was the same as you in both respects. As I recall, we spent a lot of time on foreplay and I was on top a lot. Hope this helps.
0 Replies