What's your diet?

mark noble

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:36 am
@TheCobbler,
I agree & apologise for my arrogance.

Refined sugar has no place in the human-bio-system.
Cancer cells feed off this substance (Glucose, dextrose, fructose, etc) - But, 'Amygdalin' has a 'cyanic' compound in its 'base4' structure - And (After baiting 'cancer' cells to absorb the 'glucose' (Sugar) - The 'cyanide' sneaks in, alongside and decimates the 'cancer' cells.

Forgive me for assuming this to be common knowledge.

Amygdalin is found in apple/pear/cherry SEEDS, along with apricot pits (Seeds).
Basically 'An 'Entire' apple a day' Should prevent & reverse cancerous activity.
Must chew the appleseeds - Else they'll pass through digestive tract 'intact'.

Germanium (Found in 'Herb Robert') And No place Else - Appears to function in like fashion.

I am NOT A medical proffessional, Nor do I advocate following my research - I suggest you learn such things, yourselves.

If interested - I'll provide further info.

I am illness-free (53-yrs-old) and well healthy.

Have a Lovely Day
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 12:24 pm
@mark noble,
Your apology is accepted, rarely are people humble like you have been in this case.

The answer is stomach cancer, sugar causes stomach cancer.

And you have so aptly outlined how it happens...

Have a lovely day yourself Mark.
mark noble

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 07:53 am
@TheCobbler,
It also causes obesity, liver damage, kidney disease, diabetes, Inhibits blood flow, cellular reproduction, pancreatic disease, heightened blood pressure, arterial blockages, hyperventilation, IBS, restricts caloric depletion, affects almost all hormonal function, and is stored as 'fat'.

It also calcifies, slows brain activity, inhibits lipid function and rots your teeth.

At the subcellular level - It gets even bolder.

Have a Lovely Day
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 10:18 pm
@mark noble,
Yes, Mark and it also attacks the immune system and it may play a role in early aging and Alzheimer's disease.

Sucrose also rhymes with glucose...

And you have a lovely day as well. Smile
0 Replies

Macey07

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 11:42 pm
@TheCobbler,
I wat mostly anything. I've no allergies and a fast metabolism so I eat whatever I crave usually. I always tell people that since I'm lazy and don't like to exercise it would really suck if my metabolism wasn't as it is now.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What's your diet?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:26:52