Everyone who disagrees with me is a RACIST

oralloy

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 11:39 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
http://chainsawsuit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/20160707_allhousesredux.png

This cartoon shows why "Black Lives Matter" is a racist slogan.

It's white people that progressives are attacking. It's white people who need protecting.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 11:40 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
What's wrong with saying "all lives matter"? | Black Lives Matter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s29qACe0mEA

This video is more evidence that Black Lives Matter is all about preventing police officers from defending themselves when black people murder them. Note some of the names that it lists.

Trayvon Martin: killed in justified self defense as he tried to murder the captain of a neighborhood watch

Michael Brown: killed in justified self defense as he tried to murder a police officer

Alton Sterling: killed in justified self defense as he tried to murder police officers

Joseph Mann: killed in justified self defense as he tried to murder police officers

Tamir Rice: pointed a very realistic looking toy gun at police officers

Philando Castile: refused to keep his hands visible and reached for an unknown object
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 11:51 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Two very simple questions I'd like you to answer,

1) Do all lives matter to you?
2) Do you have any compassion for white people?

Can you answer those very straight forward, simple questions?

I am white an therefore do not need to worry over a police traffic stop other then getting a ticket not losing my life due to a nerves and racist cop and it is very unlikely that while opening my front door with a black key case some cop will yet gun and I get hit 24 times
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 11:53 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

I can't be a racist because I'm a Republican.

Have you thanked a Republican today?

Still trying to take credit for Lincoln I assume while the GOP had been the enemy of blacks voting rights for 70 plus year.
oralloy

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 11:55 pm
@BillRM,
As I recall the Voting Rights Act got lots of Republican support, and it only passed into law because of all that Republican support.
BillRM

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 11:56 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

As I recall the voting rights act only passed because of all the Republicans who supported it.

Wrong but good try...........
oralloy

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 12:00 am
@BillRM,
As usual everything that I say is completely correct.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/89-1965/s67
0 Replies

Teufel

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 01:22 pm
@maxdancona,
Point of order:

A racist is someone who negatively adjudges a section of the world's population by some or several generalised features .... skin colour, intelligence levels, perceived honesty and so forth.

It is not spreading fear about black people, the world is not about America even though American's seem deeply confused by this fact

Anyone of any colour, background or origin can be racist. If you go to say Africa, a country such as Zimbabwe, or Ghana or the DRC or CAR and so many others, your quote ...... "But I don't know of anyone saying that White people want to kill and rape" ... Can be easily found as a viewpoint, based in previous realities for so many of those populations.

Yes, America has deeply serious systemic race issues. The USA is extremely racist in both an innate and active sense. But America is not the world, it is only some Americans who seemingly care about the place.

0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 05:50 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Two very simple questions I'd like you to answer,

1) Do all lives matter to you?
2) Do you have any compassion for white people?

Can you answer those very straight forward, simple questions?

LOL whites have the power in this society and a long long history in the hundreds of years of mistreating blacks that continue to this very day.

As a white I have no fear of the police when they pull me over other then maybe getting a ticket but that is not true of blacks who have reasonable fears of anything happening to them up to. death during interactions with the police.

Crying about whites being mistreated made as must sense as crying over the average Germans over worry of being mistreatment by Jews in the 1930s.

Come back to me when a white man is shot 24 times in the back when opening his front door due to him having a black key chain case that trigger a yell of gun.

oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 05:31 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
LOL whites have the power in this society and a long long history in the hundreds of years of mistreating blacks that continue to this very day.

Justified self defense is hardly mistreatment.

BillRM wrote:
As a white I have no fear of the police when they pull me over other then maybe getting a ticket but that is not true of blacks who have reasonable fears of anything happening to them up to. death during interactions with the police.

If they don't want police officers to defend themselves, they could always try not murdering police officers.

BillRM wrote:
Crying about whites being mistreated made as must sense as crying over the average Germans over worry of being mistreatment by Jews in the 1930s.

Progressives think it's OK for black people to rape and murder white people.

Voting for Donald Trump will help prevent white people from being raped and murdered.

BillRM wrote:
Come back to me when a white man is shot 24 times in the back when opening his front door due to him having a black key chain case that trigger a yell of gun.

Erik Scott, Las Vegas Costco.
BillRM

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 05:41 am
@oralloy,
You might find it interesting to get a hold of an old book by the title of " Black Like ME

It a white reporter at the very very beginning of the civil right movement who dye his skin/hair and travel through the south as a black man.

Bet even to this day people like you would likely find it interesting to be a black man in this nation of Trump for a few weeks.

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Like_Me

Black Like Me, first published in 1961, is a nonfiction book by white journalist John Howard Griffin recounting his journey in the Deep South of the United States, at a time when African-Americans lived under racial segregation. Griffin was a native of Mansfield, Texas, who had his skin temporarily darkened to pass as a black man. He traveled for six weeks throughout the racially segregated states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, and Georgia to explore life from the other side of the color line. Sepia Magazine financed the project in exchange for the right to print the account first as a series of articles.

Griffin kept a journal of his experiences; the 188-page diary was the genesis of the book. When he started his project in 1959, race relations in America were particularly strained. The title of the book is taken from the last line of the Langston Hughes poem "Dream Variations".

In 1964, a film version of Black Like Me, starring James Whitmore, was produced.[1] A generation later, Robert Bonazzi published a biographical book about Griffin, these events, and his life: Man in the Mirror: John Howard Griffin and the Story of Black Like Me (1997)
oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 07:01 am
@BillRM,
I used to care about minority problems. But I would only ever be attacked for trying to discuss them.

I'm not a masochist. If someone savages me for caring about their problems, I very quickly stop caring about their problems.

On top of that, now that BLM goons are trying to make it OK for black people to rape and murder white people, I'm too busy caring about myself to worry about minority problems.
BillRM

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 07:24 am
@oralloy,
Yes indeed rape and murder of blacks against whites is going way up and we need to start shooting black men who even smile at a white woman like we did in the good old days.

Damn FBI is hiding the fact that murders and rapes is going up claiming that it been going down for the last ten years or so.

God we need to put those blacks back in their place and should never allow mixed race couples. Beating them to death is far too good for them for turning out half breeds.

Hmm maybe just beating the white women who are sleeping with blacks men and hanging the black men only that should do.

Damn lying FBI.

Quote:
FBI — Murder - Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program
The murder rate was down from the rates in 2008 (12.8 percent decline) and 2003 (16.9 percent drop). (See Tables 1 and 1A.) Of the estimated murders in t
BillRM

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 07:31 am
@oralloy,
By the way you are sounding just like the plot of The Turner Diary is that where you are getting your nonsense of massive rapes of white women by blacks?

For your information most rapes had the women sharing the same race as their rapists.

Of course that could be another lie from the FBI.
oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 01:38 am
@BillRM,
I said nothing about "massive" rapes. I only spoke of efforts to prevent white people from justifiably defending themselves.
oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 01:39 am
@BillRM,
Nothing that I've said is even remotely similar to what you just said in that post.
mark noble

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 06:10 am
@oralloy,
I'm 'sensing' a 'valuable' change in your demeanour, Oral.

Is your 'Blood' - Type RH-?
(- Scaled)?

Have a stunningly, immense, benevolent sojourn!
oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 07:59 am
@mark noble,
I'm not aware of any change in my demeanor.
mark noble

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:11 am
@oralloy,
Maybe so.

But I am.

Have a fantastic sameity (New word) unto thyself.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:55 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I said nothing about "massive" rapes. I only spoke of efforts to prevent white people from justifiably defending themselves.

No you claimed BLM members are promoting both rapes and murders of whites.

Here is one of your silly but racist postings comments.

Quote:
On top of that, now that BLM goons are trying to make it OK for black people to rape and murder white people,

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 01:58:02