Everyone who disagrees with me is a RACIST

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 01:47 pm
Everyone that I personally don't like is a white supremacist, even the black ones.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,127 • Replies: 40
Topic Closed

maxdancona

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 01:55 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I am sorry you feel that way. That isn't what "racist means". There are lots of people who disagree with me who aren't racist.

That doesn't mean that there aren't racists. People should be judged by whether or not they say specifically racist things.

What makes someone a racist is if

- they are spreading fear about Black people
- they are suggesting that Black people are less American because they are Black.
- they are saying that Black people hate America or are anti-American.
- they are failing to accept injustices against Black people or resisting discussion of ways to make society more fair.

To head off an idiotic (and racist) argument. You could say the same about White people. But I don't know of anyone saying that White people want to kill and rape, or suggesting that White people are anti-American.

maxdancona

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 02:34 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I am getting thumbed down (I assume by conservatives... a thought that somehow amuses me).

Am I a racist?
McGentrix

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 02:49 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I am getting thumbed down (I assume by conservatives... a thought that somehow amuses me).

Am I a racist?

I doubt it. Probably just your fan club.
maxdancona

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 02:52 pm
@McGentrix,
The reason I am chuckling is because I think I have two fan clubs. I suspect that the downthumbers here are from my conservative fan club.

I seem to annoy everyone around here.
McGentrix

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 02:54 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The reason I am chuckling is because I think I have two fan clubs. I suspect that the downthumbers here are from my conservative fan club.

I seem to annoy everyone around here.

I think I noticed that. If it helps anything, you don't annoy me. We merely disagree on some things.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 04:20 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
But I don't know of anyone saying that White people want to kill and rape, or suggesting that White people are anti-American.

While I find you to be one of the most ridiculous posters on this site, I don't blame you for not hearing this weekend about actor Nick Cannon calling white people "evil savages who instinctively rape, steal and murder", and people who are "less than" black people.

I don't blame you for not knowing about this, because none of the mainstream media reported on it. And of course you, being the brainwashed leftist that you are, wouldn't take the time to pay attention to anything other that what the NY Times says is going on in the world.

0 Replies

Real Music

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 08:29 pm
@maxdancona,

Lately, Max, I have actually been voting thumbs-up
for several of your posts on several different threads.
FreedomEyeLove

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 09:24 pm
@Real Music,
How do you feel about Cannon stating that white people are "evil savages who instinctively rape, steal and murder", and people who are "less than" black people?

By his own admittance, Max can't even fathom something like that ever happening, despite anti-white racism always having existed and becoming more and more ubiquitous with each passing day.

How do you feel about how the mainstream media never covers anti-white stories like this one:

Indiana woman shot dead after saying ‘all lives matter'

A young mother was fatally shot earlier this month in Indiana and may have been targeted for saying “all lives matter,” the 24-year-old’s family said Sunday.

Jessica Doty Whitaker and three friends were hanging out along the Indianapolis Canal Walk at about 3 a.m. on July 5, WXIN-TV reported.

They argued with another group after one of the people Whitaker was with used a racial slur, her bereaved fiancé, Jose Ramirez, told WXIN.

A racially charged confrontation ensued with the other group, during which the suspect’s group shouted, “Black Lives Matter,” and someone in Whitaker’s group — possibly her — said, “all lives matter,” Ramirez said.

Guns were whipped out, and both sides, seeing that all were armed, backed off, he said.

“It was squashed, and they went up the hill and left, we thought, but they were sitting on St. Clair waiting for us to come under the bridge, and that’s when she got shot,” Ramirez told WXIN.

He fired off a shot in return, but didn’t hit anyone, he said.

“I was actually holding her when it happened,” Ramirez told WTHR-TV. “She just fell. I turned around, and I opened fire too. But that’s just a reaction.”

Whitaker, a home health nurse who WTHR said was on the verge of going back to school and getting married, leaves behind a 3-year-old son as well as her fiancé, mother and numerous other family members.

The shooting was the third in a week in the same area, WTHR reported.

Her bereaved family is left picking up the pieces — and vowing to keep Whitaker in her son’s heart forever.

“I’m never going to get to hold her again,” her mom, Arlena Doty, told WTHR. “I just want the people who are responsible to be held accountable.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-jessica-doty-whitaker-shot-dead-indianapolis-all-lives-matter-20200713-jcm5oyjca5fz5kge4qtlhh7dnu-story.html

'Good riddance to another racist': BLM supporters post hateful messages on Facebook page of young mom, 24, who was shot dead moments after she said 'all lives matter' during an argument

The Facebook page of a young mom who was shot dead after she said: 'All lives matter' to a group of Black Lives Matter supporters in Indiana has been flooded with hateful messages from trolls.

Jessica Doty Whitaker, 24, was killed early on the morning of July 5 while out on a walk with her fiancé, Jose Ramirez, and two friends in Indianapolis.

Ramirez said someone in their group used a 'slang version of the N-word' before they were confronted by strangers passing by and an argument broke out.

He claimed that the group began shouting 'Black lives matter' - prompting Whitaker to respond: 'All lives matter.'

Ramirez said both groups brandished guns at each other, but eventually talked through the issues, fist bumped and walked away.

Moments later he said someone opened fire on their group from a nearby bridge, fatally striking Whitaker before they ran off.

News of the shooting made headlines nationwide this week as police continued searching for the person or people responsible.

Over the past few days hundreds of people have commented on posts on Whitaker's Facebook page, several of them sharing scathing messages accusing her of being racist over her alleged 'All Lives Matter' remark.

Over the past few days hundreds of people have commented on posts on Whitaker's Facebook page, several of them sharing scathing messages accusing her of being racist over her alleged 'All Lives Matter' remark. One person wrote: 'Can't feel bad for you when you used a racial slur'

Another commenter noted that the people Whitaker was with were also armed, writing: 'She brought a gun to a fight and then started saying racist s**t. What did she think would happen?'

One man dubbed Whitaker 'Racist Racial' and said the streets are safer after she was killed

'I can't feel bad for a racist who used a racial slur. Now you'll have plenty of time to think about your horrible actions,' one woman wrote.

Another man added: 'Black lives matter. The rest of you are next.'

That comment was followed by a man who wrote: 'Can't feel bad for you when you used a racial slur and acted a f**king fool' and a woman who shared a sarcastic crying emoji with the words: 'Oh I'm sorry, did someone get what they f**king deserved?'

After a friend commented that they hoped cops find the people who killed Whitaker, one man wrote: 'She should not of been racist and ran her mouth she's shot dead that's what she got BLM [sic].'

One of the commenters took aim directly at Whitaker's mom, Arlene Doty, after she told WTHR: 'I just want the people who are responsible to be held accountable.'

The troll responded on Facebook by writing: 'I got some bad news for you Arlene. You are the one responsible for raising your daughter to hand out with racists.'

Many of the hateful messages sparked arguments between the Black Lives Matter supporters and people who had come to the page to pay tribute.

One woman wrote that Whitaker now has 'plenty of time to think about [her] horrible actions'

Several commenters suggested that more people should be killed for being racist

More than a week after Whitaker was killed police are still on the hunt for the people who shot her.

Ramirez is convinced that the group of people who confronted them and yelled 'Black Lives Matter' are responsible.

He said that the group - which reportedly included four men and one woman - left them alone after the initial argument and then waited for him, Whitaker and their friends to pass by.

'It was squashed and they went up the hill and left we thought, but they were sitting on St Clair [street] waiting for us to come under the bridge and that's when she got shot,' Ramirez told FOX59.

Ramirez said he had his arms around Whitaker when she was struck.

'I was actually holding her when it happened. She just fell,' he told WTHR.

He admitted that he opened fire in the direction where the original shot came from, but said it was 'just a reaction'.

'I didn't see nobody. I didn't hopefully I didn't hit nobody,' he said.

Whitaker was rushed to a local hospital where she succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced dead.

Before her death, Whitaker was a home health nurse who planned to attend school in August and get married next year.

She left behind a three-year-old son named Greyson.

Ramirez was overcome with emotion as he spoke about his fiancée in the interview with FOX59.

'She shouldn't have lost her life,' he said. 'She's got a three-year-old son she loved dearly, It's hard to tell him his mom is in heaven and if you want to talk to her you have to look up and say: "I love you mom."'

He added: 'We're going through a lot. The three-year-old boy doesn't even understand really.'

Whitaker's is one of three deaths along the canal last week, and one of several that occurred at the hands of gun violence over Fourth of July weekend.

Indianapolis residents have called for city officials to make the area safer, and Ramirez questioned why a curfew hasn't been implemented at the downtown attraction.

'Our message is that the canal is still a safe place to go,' said Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Capt. Jerry Leary.

Authorities released footage via Fox 59 of potential suspects at the scene that morning.

A GoFundMe page has been created to cover Whitaker's funeral costs and supporting her son. It has already raised more than $75,000 as of Tuesday afternoon.

'Jessica, was a wonderful mother, sister, daughter, fiancée, friend, aunt, cousin and coworker,' the GoFundMe description reads.

'Loved by many and will surely be missed by many.. She made sure everyone around her was happy before she was . She does not deserve this.'

On Facebook, Robert Doty has shared several gut wrenching messages after his daughter's unexpected death, as well as #JusticeforJessica.

'Have you ever missed someone so much that event he thought of them made you cry?' one photo he shared said.

'I'm so emotionally lost,' another photo read. 'I love you, baby girl.'

On Tuesday, Doty revealed that he got a tattoo of his daughter's name on his upper right back. 'Ok I did a thing,' he wrote on Facebook.

Family members have called for the Black Lives Matter movement to labelled a terrorist group, echoing a similar Sunday statement from President Trump-loyalist Rudy Giuliani.

In one Facebook post, Doty responds to one woman's demand that 'BLM be labeled a terrorist organization,' by saying 'I totally agree.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8522933/BLM-supporters-post-hateful-messages-Facebook-mom-shot-dead-saying-lives-matter.html
FreedomEyeLove

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 09:38 pm
@Real Music,
Two very simple questions I'd like you to answer,

1) Do all lives matter to you?
2) Do you have any compassion for white people?

Can you answer those very straight forward, simple questions?
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 20 Jul, 2020 10:29 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I can't be a racist because I'm a Republican.

Have you thanked a Republican today?
Real Music

Tue 21 Jul, 2020 08:07 pm
http://chainsawsuit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/20160707_allhousesredux.png
Real Music

Tue 21 Jul, 2020 08:17 pm
What's wrong with saying "all lives matter"? | Black Lives Matter

FreedomEyeLove

Tue 21 Jul, 2020 09:46 pm
@Real Music,
So, instead of answering my very simple, straightforward questions with simple straightforward answers, you respond with memes based on purposely inaccurate information.

Have fun going through life like that. Let me know how far it gets you.

I guess the woman who was murdered for saying that all lives matter was just receiving some of that "white privilege" that I've heard so much about.

I guess Nick Cannon isn't a racist at all for calling white people "evil savages who instinctively rape, steal and murder", and people who are "less than" black people.
McGentrix

Tue 21 Jul, 2020 10:25 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I doubt that anyone on A2K doesn't think Nick Cannon's word are racist. It's pretty much a textbook example of racism.

Lets see what a racist he really is...
Quote:
Nick Cannon: (48:18)
Right. So then let’s go to what it really is, then. When we talk about the power of melanated people, when we talk about who we really are as gods and understanding that our melanin is so power and it connects us in a way that the reason why they fear black, the reason why they fear is because the lack that they have of it. So then when you see what Dr. Frances C. Welsing talked about is that fear in that [crosstalk 00:02:45].

Richard “Professor Griff” Griffin: (48:42)
Is genetic annihilation.

Nick Cannon: (48:46)
When you’d have a person that has the lack of pigment, the lack of melanin, that they know that they will be annihilated. So therefore, however they got the power, they have the lack of compassion that … Melanin comes with compassion. Melanin comes with soul that we call … We call it. We’re soul brothers and sisters. That’s the melanin that connects us. So the people that don’t have it are a little … and I’m going to say this carefully … are a little less. And where the term actually comes from, because I’m bringing it all the way back around to Minister Farrakhan, to where they may not have the compassion or when they were sent to the Mountains of Caucuses, when they didn’t have the power of the sun, that was that the sun then started to deteriorate them.

Nick Cannon: (49:38)
So then they’re acting out of fear. They’re acting out of low self esteem. They’re acting out of a deficiency. So therefore the only way that they can act is evil. The only way they can … they have to rob, steal, rape, kill, and fight-

Richard “Professor Griff” Griffin: (49:56)
Fight or flight. Okay.

Nick Cannon: (49:57)
In order to survive.

Richard “Professor Griff” Griffin: (49:59)
Exactly.

Nick Cannon: (50:00)
So then these people who didn’t have what we had … and when I say we, I speak of the melanated people … They had to be savages. They had to be barbaric because they’re in these Nordic mountains. They’re in these rough torrential environments. So they’re acting as animals.

Richard “Professor Griff” Griffin: (50:20)
Right.

Nick Cannon: (50:20)
So they’re the ones that are actually closer to animals. They’re the ones that are actually the true savages. And then they built up such this … I don’t want to say warrior, but they built up such this conquering barbaric mentality that they’re coming out of Europe. They then said, “In order for us to survive, we have to take what’s not ours.” And then they went into the land that actually where we are originated. And instead of trying to make friends, they said, “We want what you got.” Because there’s this mentality of whether it’s the Caesars or even that, “We have to conquer.”

Richard “Professor Griff” Griffin: (51:03)
Right. Right. Right.

Nick Cannon: (51:04)
So I say all that to say the context. And when we speak of whether it’s Jewish people, white people, Europeans, the Illuminati, they were doing that as survival tactics to stay on this planet. We never had to do that.

These are the words of a racist. If anyone would like to refute that, please feel free to do so below... Black Lives still Matter.

I hope that people guilty of killing Jessica Whitaker are found and get the full extent of the law moved against them. There is more to the story though than she said "All lives matter" and a black person shot her.
Quote:
Jessica Doty Whitaker and three friends were hanging out along the Indianapolis Canal Walk at about 3 a.m. on July 5, WXIN-TV reported.

They argued with another group after one of the people Whitaker was with used a racial slur, her bereaved fiancé, Jose Ramirez, told WXIN.

A racially charged confrontation ensued with the other group, during which the suspect’s group shouted, “Black Lives Matter,” and someone in Whitaker’s group — possibly her — said, “all lives matter,” Ramirez said.

Guns were whipped out, and both sides, seeing that all were armed, backed off, he said.

“It was squashed, and they went up the hill and left, we thought, but they were sitting on St. Clair waiting for us to come under the bridge, and that’s when she got shot,” Ramirez told WXIN.

And still, Black Lives Matter.

Saying that does not mean anyone else's lives don't matter. You understand that. I know you do. A catchphrase doesn't make one person matter more than another. It does bring attention to things not necessarily getting the attention it deserves.
FreedomEyeLove

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:02 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
It does bring attention to things not necessarily getting the attention it deserves.

In what country are black issues not being addressed?

You must be referring to China, or some other country than the United States.

Because in the U.S. I can't get on the internet without every major corporation plastering BLM all over their products and services.

In the U.S. white people are making videos washing black people's feet and posting it online like they have some original sin to atone for being born with an immutable characteristic like white skin.

In the U.S. felons who steal police tasers and hold a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach during a robbery are getting buried in solid gold caskets.

In the U.S. young white children are growing up being taught that there's something wrong and evil about them because of the color of their skin. This message is being ingrained in them in the public school system by people that their parents are trusting with teaching them the basics about life.

So I don't know what country you're referring to that isn't giving attention to black people issues, because it sure as hell isn't the United States!
McGentrix

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 08:46 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Yeah? How about 10 years ago? How much BLM was there? It's getting attention now because yet another black man was murdered by cops.

Then you use one or two exceptions of criminals doing criminal things as though that incriminates an entire race of people. WTF dude? Quit drinking the kool-aid.
0 Replies

mark noble

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 10:51 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Who cares what others Say or Do?

What I say or do is all that matters.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

mark noble

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 10:57 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I'll answer both those questions.

1. No - I give not a damn for anyone.
2. No - I give not a damn for anyone

All 7.8 billion of you could vanish from existence for all I care - And, if you don't - Same applies.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 11:36 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I am sorry you feel that way. That isn't what "racist means". There are lots of people who disagree with me who aren't racist.

He doesn't feel that way. He was mocking progressives, who do feel that way.

maxdancona wrote:
What makes someone a racist is if
- they are failing to accept injustices against Black people or resisting discussion of ways to make society more fair.

When progressives claim that it is unjust for white people to defend themselves from rape and murder, refusing to accept such claims is not racist in any way.

It's usually progressives who resist discussion. Progressives do not tolerate any dissent from their draconian party line.

maxdancona wrote:
I don't know of anyone saying that White people want to kill and rape, or suggesting that White people are anti-American.

There are white murderers and white rapists.

There are definitely white people who are anti-American. The vast majority of white progressives are anti-American.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Everyone who disagrees with me is a RACIST
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 09:06:31