Ford employees ask company to stop making police cruisers

BillRM

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 01:23 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
LOL so you hear the free the slaves from Trump your fuehrer as he stated that few people knew that fact before he told it.

Sorry but to the republicans shame during the civil right movement in the 50s to 60s the racists democrats move to the GOP where they was welcome with very open arms.

Lincoln party have nothing to do with the current GOP.

That's some horrible English you have there.

What is horrible is the current GOP willing to do their best to divided the nation by racial lines for their own benefits.
Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 02:33 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Setting up their own courts and hanging people as needed.

This what conservatives need to do to cut down on the population of racist liberals.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 03:51 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
What is horrible is the current GOP willing to do their best to divided the nation by racial lines for their own benefits.

It isn't the GOP who is looting, burning cities, killing cops, and beating up 80-year-old white woman.
oralloy

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 04:13 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Indeed. Progressives are trying to declare open season on white people.
oralloy

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 04:14 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

It's hardly the Republicans' fault that the left wants black people to be allowed to rape and murder white people with impunity.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 04:16 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Complete nonsense.

That's what the Lincoln-haters used to say.

The historians will speak for themselves.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 04:17 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
So you wish them to have military weapons so they can do mass murders of citizens in the name of protecting you?

As far as weapons go, I think police and civilians should have access to the same set of weapons.

This will prevent police from being given access to weapons that are way too inappropriately powerful for police work (as such weapons will be outlawed for civilians).

It will also prevent civilians from being deprived of weapons that are adequate for self defense (as the police will need continued access to such weapons).
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 08:02 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Indeed. Progressives are trying to declare open season on white people.

Poor white people indeed..........I know when I go for long walks in the middle of the night I fear death by cops similar to the fear blacks suffer from.
oralloy

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 09:59 pm
@BillRM,
Do you still carry a gun?

What would you choose to do if a black person decided to murder you and you couldn't get away?

The way I see it, as a white person you have only three options these days:

a) Let yourself be killed.

b) Defend yourself, and then let yourself be lynched by progressives.

c) Kill all the witnesses, dispose of any evidence, and then slip away unnoticed before the police show up.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 11:03:39