realjohnboy's Obituary -- RIP

lmur

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2020 12:38 am

https://able2know.org/reply/post-6765091/
lmur

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2020 01:14 am
@lmur,
My tablet crashed before I could edit the post above which is a standout post of his. I dare you to read it and not laugh!

In the NFL pick-um game, he was welcoming and kind to those of us that did not possess much knowledge of the game. His weekly updates were filled with light wit and gentle humour. He'll be greatly missed.

Condolences to his family and friends.
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2020 03:02 am
@lmur,
realjohnboy wrote:
My neighbors' kids got a new swing thing for Christmas. It is sort of like a tire hung horizontally from a tree, except this thing is not a tire but, rather, a webbing inside a rim about the size of a hula-hoop.

They took turns riding it or pushing it. They tried putting their dog on it but it escaped and spent the rest of the day hiding underneath their truck.

The day ended with the six year old going on an especially high and an especially spinning ride. The kid, mid-flight, unleashed a spectacularly awesome vomit spray that managed to drench all of his siblings.

Laughing Very Happy Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 08:24 pm
@Ticomaya,
Can't add any more to what has already been said, but I know rjb was one of the best on a2k. RIP
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 07:51:35