Marriage

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 12:27 am
I do all the cooking I do all cleaning the handle the kids all by my self bedtime baths dinner breakfast everything I rub my wife’s feet daily her back everything I work construction I physically get beat down my wife works a office job where she can work when. Ever when I try having sex with her she shuts it down entirely most nights I’ve tried to exppress my issues with her and she tell me all I use her for sex I don’t know what to do I do literally everything there isn’t anything anyone can name I don’t do laundry dishes massages putting the kids to bed everything my wife truly wants for nothing when she’s wants something I buy it when she’s wants to go somewhere we go I don’t understand why she doesn’t wanna do anything I’ve asked her if she is still attracted to me which she’s doesn’t I’ve worked out and altered my self to make self more fit like the Celebs she’s likes I’ve started covering my self tattoos that’s she’s picked I’m doing everything I’m still very young at 24 years old I feel like I should still have a very active sex life and I’ll be lucky to have twice in 7 months I’m out of options

jespah

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 06:50 am
@Shortt733 ,
Have a conversation. Don't couch it in terms of sex. Couch it in terms of being an equal partnership in everything. Because it sounds a helluva lot like she doesn't do a thing around the house.

Oh, and her office job? Don't get into the exhaustion Olympics with her. Your job understandably tires you out. But hers may, too. Being seated all day is no picnic for your back in particular.
0 Replies

Shortt733

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 01:21 pm
@Shortt733 ,
Can someone tell me how I can delete the account to this site I have no idea how it’s on here I have no idea me and my wife have no issues and I don’t even work in construction also since I’m here I’m also getting emails about cash app stuff and just argued with my bank for three because over 1000 dollars was taken out of my account so how do I go about fixing that I am not tech savvy at all
RABEL222

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 05:40 pm
@Shortt733 ,
Time to contact the police.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 05:43 pm
@Shortt733 ,
Fortunately, nobody got your real, full name from this site. Also, no contact or other information. You're just some guy that calls himself 'Shortt".
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Marriage
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 03:21:35