I Will Not Bow Down

harpazo

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 12:18 am
If you express interest in patriotism and defending American history, prepared to be blocked and banned from the internet. I have been blocked and banned from sites across the internet for simply saying that I was in the Navy and love the American culture and our founding fathers. I am a big fan of George Washington and forever will be. I will never stop loving American history and the people who gave their lives for us to enjoy the little bit of freedom THE LEFT wants to take away from us. I stand against irrational behavior and refuse to join a bunch of idiots who think that violence is the answer to peace. You say?

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 03:46 am
@harpazo,
Oh, I love the roving mobs of vigilantes, deciding for entire communities whether statues should exist.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 09:13 am
@harpazo,
The 'Left', The 'Right'
Reared to Fight
The small & Tall
The Black, The White
The Gay, The Straight
The 'Overweight', The Rich, The poor...
The 'Insecure'

How it Ends
All depends
On Where the F..k you're "AT"

Does it Really MATTER?
Don't ANSWER - COZ You're FAT!

"DIVIDE AND CONQUER" - IT DOESN'T MATTER How YOU are DIVIDED - AS long as you ARE "DIVIDED".

On a lighter note - You'll know you're 'THERE' when You're 'THERE'.
Otherwise - YOU'RE 'F......D!'

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 12:51 pm
Quote:
I have been blocked and banned from sites across the internet for simply saying that I was in the Navy and love the American culture and our founding fathers.

There is an old saying in poker..... If you keep on getting beat, instead of complaining about how unfair the cards are you should at least consider the possibility that you suck.

I doubt very much that you are getting banned to expressing patriotism. I am about as patriotic as anyone can be. I have never been banned from any site.

If you get banned from one site, then maybe it was that site. If you get banned from site after site.... it just could be that you are the problem.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Will Not Bow Down
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:19:51