Violence In the USA

harpazo

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 12:02 am
WE ARE WATCHING THE END OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THE MOB IS COMING TO AN AREA NEAR YOU. THEY WILL BURN YOUR HOUSE. DESTROYING YOUR FREEDOM IS THEIR MAIN FOCUS. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

I AM LATINO. I ACCEPT ALL RACES IF THEY ARE CIVILIZED BECAUSE ALL LIVES MATTER. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN. THE POLICE IS NOT GOING TO PROTECT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE THE COPS HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO GET INVOLVED. ARE WE CLEAR HERE?

I ADMIRE THE WHITE COUPLE FOR PROTECTING THEIR PROPERTY. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID: THE MOB IS COMING TO YOUR HOUSE, YOUR PROPERTY. YOUR CHILDREN WILL SEE YOU BURN IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD. TRUMP IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THE MESS AMERICA IS IN RIGHT NOW. YOU SAY?

Olivier5

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 12:07 am
@harpazo,
Quote:
WE ARE WATCHING THE END OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Some good news at last!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 02:31 am
@harpazo,
Have you watch the film of this brave couple?

At once you can see that they never handle firearms in their lives before this moment and any danger to them is not a mob but come from their own stupidity in owning high power weapons an not taking the time to be check out on them.

In my life on ranges I seen some crazy gun handling by new owners but never as bad as was shown. Of course at a range they would not be allow to wave their guns around an point them at each other.
0 Replies

justaguy2

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 06:09 am
@harpazo,
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJhMfOPWdE
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 06:19 am
@harpazo,
You are being very silly.

I live close to Boston. In a fairly urban area. My daughter and I were walking to a takeout restaurant and came upon a large protest group we didn't know about. They had signs, they were chanting. We smiled and walked past (and I am as white as a ghost).

I didn't feel the slightest bit threatened. I didn't need a gun.

You are being ridiculous.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 07:15 am
What am I going to do?

I am going to make sure Trump loses the election. Our country is more divided than ever. It is part of the job of president to try to unite us in times of crisis. He should be reaching out to Black Americans and White Americans and leading us in the difficult task of dealing with our problems with race.

Trump and Trump's base are pitting American against American, ethic group against ethnic group, for political gain.

As long as Trump gets his ass kicked in November our country will do just fine.
BillRM

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 01:05 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

What am I going to do?

I am going to make sure Trump loses the election. Our country is more divided than ever. It is part of the job of president to try to unite us in times of crisis. He should be reaching out to Black Americans and White Americans and leading us in the difficult task of dealing with our problems with race.

Trump and Trump's base are pitting American against American, ethic group against ethnic group, for political gain.

As long as Trump gets his ass kicked in November our country will do just fine.

Trump seem to wish to make us great once again when he an his father could get away with not renting to anyone with the wrong color or the wrong national background.

The country begin to go to hell when the government began fining him and his family for keeping the upper classes at least white when it come to his rental properties.

As he had retwited the man yelling white power.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Violence In the USA
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 12:37:15