PARR WARSHIN TALES

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 09:18 pm
Bought this power washer (2200psi @2.5 gpm) and have been having a blast (I know). Ive cleaned everything from my hay baler to the donkey bays. Today I think I went a bit over the dumb-ass line. I power washed a painted oak porch rocker. I wanted to repaint it as it was painted maybe 25 years ago and just sat on the front porch since then, winter and summer it sports a dull Hookers Green color (matches our shutters). Its been looking kinda skanky last few yrs so I got me some coffee and set out to parr warsh the dang thing.

Well it worked like a miracle, sorta.
NOW , anybody have any ideas how to get rid of the " post-power-wash fuzziness" that Im left with all over the chair.
Im thinking light sanding followed by an amine based wood hardener, followed by an off white enamel based paint. We have wicker furniture (Its an off white with the exception of one chair which is a tann (ish).

Any Ideas?? NO hurry, I think its going to take at least a month to dry.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 340 • Replies: 4
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 09:49 pm
You could use Flex Tape and convert it into a boat.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 01:38 am
@farmerman,
Life is short, buy another rocker.
farmerman

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 05:02 am
@glitterbag,
noooooo.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 10:19 am
Parr warshers can be nice but I've seen lazy workers use them to tear siding to shreds to avoid actually working on it to produce a nice paint job.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » PARR WARSHIN TALES
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:06:05