Where can I get a flammable confederate flag?

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 10:43 am
I am looking for something that will burn nicely and evenly. Amazon pulled their confederate flags, and what I see online at other places are polyester... they will melt more than burn.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,243 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 01:40 pm
@maxdancona,
Check your closet?

Or...

Just place "Confederate flags for sale" in a search engine.
farmerman

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 04:56 pm
@maxdancona,
ohh they will burn and they will burn you into a fast crisp really hot. Thats why airlines , in the 70's tried to dissuade passengers from showing up in double knit acrylics or other unnatural fibres.

They will melt before their flash points but will then almost xplode into flame. Try it. Its the best thing for a good ole Mississippi state flag
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 05:07 pm
@Sturgis,
The Confederate flag in my.closet doesn't count. It is part of a larger costume.
0 Replies

DickensCar

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 01:54 pm
Just google it
maxdancona

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 02:16 pm
@DickensCar,
DickensCar wrote:

Just google it

You might want to google "rhetorical question".
0 Replies

DickensCar

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2021 04:33 am
@DickensCar,
I understand you want to burn a flag as a sign of support for the others... I'd like to help you, but I don't know where to get one myself. It would be much easier to hang your state flag on your terrace, or where you live, and add solar LED lights, so you can see it both day and night. It will be the best support! And it is important not to respect the evil and vicious symbol of others. In addition, it will be safe for you and those around you. Especially if you don't find a good cloth, there's no telling how the burning might end up! I, too, believe that it is important to actively disrespect the banner, which is a pure form of human evil. But you have to do it competently, burning it won't help. Take care.
farmerman

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2021 04:45 am
@DickensCar,
Im really not sure what the hell max is often about. In this case, wre h seeking to negatively respond to what the Confederate Battle Fllag even stood for, I would acquire such a flag of choice (Im afraid most people really dont even know what the Confederate National Flag even was)

THEN, I would take a strip of Black duck tape and tape it across the battle flag as if "Xing" it out. Then I would fly it over a dumpster or compost heap.
of course, around the maryland panhandle, weve got a lot of "Ku Klux Klowns" who see themselves as patriots. Many of these morons are quite violent
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2021 07:52 am
@DickensCar,
You are wrong on my intentions.

I want to burn the confederate flag to piss off the racist assholes who admire it. I would burn it to be shocking and to upset people for whom I have zero respect.

That would be the reason for doing it.
farmerman

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2021 08:19 am
@maxdancona,
your audience needs to be well organized because a flag burning wont last but a few minutes neh?. Having a longr termed symbol as i suggested would be waaay more economic and would catch the uninvited
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Where can I get a flammable confederate flag?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:41:07