How jackholes filibusterer the internet and silence others

maxdancona

Thu 18 Jun, 2020 07:03 pm
What percentage of liberal progressives are antisemitic?
oralloy

Thu 18 Jun, 2020 07:43 pm
@maxdancona,
85%

(Wild guess.)
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 18 Jun, 2020 09:06 pm
@maxdancona,
Incidentally, allowing progressives to get away with calling themselves liberals is an insult to the principles of liberalism.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 19 Jun, 2020 06:26 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
What percentage of liberal progressives are antisemitic?

Nationwide? I don't have a good guess for that.

In the U.S. government? At least 95% without a doubt.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 19 Jun, 2020 06:33 pm
What percentage of Jewish people living in Israel are antisemitic?

It has to be at least 35% by your judgement.
FreedomEyeLove

Fri 19 Jun, 2020 08:33 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
It has to be at least 35% by your judgement.

I don't get where you're going with this or what your rationale for that would be.
maxdancona

Fri 19 Jun, 2020 08:40 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I am making fun of Oralloy's word games (which you seem to be a part of).

Antisemitism used to mean burning synagogues or extreme discrimination excluding people from business and housing. Now it means having any criticism of the government of Israel. This is similar to Oralloy's use of the word "lynching" to describe public criticism of a White person.

Any definition of "antisemitic" that encompasses 35% of Jewish people living in Israel is silly.

Oralloy shouldn't be making up new definitions to words that used to refer to injustice or violence.

These word games are ridiculous.

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 19 Jun, 2020 09:02 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Antisemitism used to mean burning synagogues or extreme discrimination excluding people from business and housing. Now it means having any criticism of the government of Israel

Ilhan Omar and "The Squad" think that 9/11/2001 was a funny joke and that "Jews control all the money". What the F___ does that have to do with criticizing the government of Israel?

Omar and the rest of those hags are anti-Jew bigots. Not to mention that they're communists who want to overthrow freedom and the American way of life.

Quote:

You make a whole lot of assumptions about people based on nothing other than your own jackassery.
maxdancona

Fri 19 Jun, 2020 09:37 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Omar and the rest of those hags are anti-Jew bigots. Not to mention that they're communists who want to overthrow freedom and the American way of life.

This is the conservative version of Glitterbag or Bobsal.

- You say they are "communists" who want to "overthrow freedom".

- They tell me that you are "fascists" who want to "enslave women".

- I think you are both being silly.

oralloy

Fri 19 Jun, 2020 10:17 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Less than 1%.
oralloy

Fri 19 Jun, 2020 10:18 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Criticizing progressives for being horrible people is not a word game.

maxdancona wrote:
Antisemitism used to mean burning synagogues or extreme discrimination excluding people from business and housing.

Antisemitism has always included falsely accusing Jews of imaginary atrocities and then trying to lynch them for those imaginary atrocities.

maxdancona wrote:
Now it means having any criticism of the government of Israel.

Disguising antisemitism by directing the false accusations "at Israel" instead of "at Jews" does not change the reality that it is antisemitism.

maxdancona wrote:
Oralloy shouldn't be making up new definitions to words that used to refer to injustice or violence.

I don't do any such thing.
FreedomEyeLove

Fri 19 Jun, 2020 11:27 pm
@maxdancona,
Except that I'm correct and they're incorrect.

Quote:
You say they are "communists" who want to "overthrow freedom".

This is factually accurate according to their own words, in their own language. Omar and "the squad" have gone on record with communist views.

Quote:
They tell me that you are "fascists" who want to "enslave women".

Show me proof where I've expressed fascist statements or said I wanted to enslave women.

It's pretty simple. When you take reality at face value instead of making **** up things become clearer.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/121YQW1OQhqGLS/source.gif
FreedomEyeLove

Fri 19 Jun, 2020 11:33 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Disguising antisemitism by directing the false accusations "at Israel" instead of "at Jews" does not change the reality that it is antisemitism.

I wish I had 748 sock accounts like Bobsal and Glitterbag so that I could give this comment more than one thumb up.

Oralloy is one of the good guys.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 06:50 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

Less than 1%.

Interesting,

The 35% or so of Jewish people in Israel oppose the settlements and believe that the actions of the current Israeli government are wrong because they take away the chance for peace.

So you are saying that these Jewish people in Israel are NOT antisemitic?

Your definition of "antisemitism" seems to be rather inconsistent.
maxdancona

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 06:51 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEye... you are missing the point.

The point is that You are just like Glitterbag and Bobsal in your behavior. You are just a mindless guy on one side throwing **** and the mindless people on the other side who are throwing **** back.

You all seem to be enjoying it... but I would like more from able2know in the way of actual intelligent discussion.

0 Replies

justaguy2

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 08:56 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
I have been banned for the past month.

I'm not surprised from what I've seen of your posts here.

From your posts I've seen here, it sounds a lot more like you don't like what you call "jackholes" disagreeing with you and your "political ideology".

Quote:
Not like that's a steaming pile of hypocrisy or anything. Not like that's proof positive that A2K (and tech companies in general) treat conservatives unfairly.

As said above, unless you own the site and pay it's bills, then the actual owners of the site have a right to "censor" it's content, the same as they have every right to make the rules. As also said above, you still choose to come back and post, only to complain about the site's owners being "hypocritical" about how they "censor" content and/or posters. So the saying "don't **** where you eat" springs to mind... food for thought none the less - pun intended.

I left another forum because of, among other things, the way in which the site was being moderated. I wasn't banned from it when I left, and I do miss some of the people there too. I also wasn't the only person that left that particular forum either, and from what I've been told by others that left, they left for much of the same reasons as I did. As others have said above, I had/have a choice as to whether I participated there, or here for that matter. So it's a bit rich on your part to complain about how the site is moderated and about other posters here, but still choose to post here anyway. I can also tell you now that had you been a member of the forum I left, and posted there like you do here, you more likely than not would have been banned forever. And the reason cited likely would have been along the lines of "hate speech" and/or "continued personal attacks on other members" (especially with this thread).

Why don't you just leave and not come back if you think this forum isn't being moderated fairly ?

oralloy

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 02:20 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The 35% or so of Jewish people in Israel oppose the settlements and believe that the actions of the current Israeli government are wrong because they take away the chance for peace.

So you are saying that these Jewish people in Israel are NOT antisemitic?

Your definition of "antisemitism" seems to be rather inconsistent.

My charges of antisemitism refer to when people falsely accuse Jews (or Israel) of imaginary atrocities and then try to rally people to punish them for those imaginary atrocities.

If someone thinks that the current Israeli government is the reason why there is no chance for peace, that person is merely ignorant, naive, gullible, and wrong.
Sturgis

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 02:42 pm
@oralloy,
It kinda sucks when I find myself in agreement with oralloy.
maxdancona

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 02:58 pm
@oralloy,
There is a difference between antisemitism and political disagreement. I believe that antisemitism should mean something... and that it should not be used for political differences. That is the problem with your exaggerations, you are twisting the word.

Here is the problem... can you name someone who disagrees or criticizes the government of Israel about their actions in the occupied territories who is not antisemitic?.

If these two things are synonymous, then your definition of the word "antisemitic" is silly and at least 35% of Jewish people living in Israel are "antisemitic" by your own definition of the word.
FreedomEyeLove

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 05:17 pm
@justaguy2,
Quote:
As said above, unless you own the site and pay it's bills, then the actual owners of the site have a right to "censor" it's content, the same as they have every right to make the rules.

I already responded to this tripe on the first page of this thread. The owners can do whatever they want. But it should be known far and wide that rules are being selectively enforced here against members on the right. This is demonstrably true. They shouldn't get to pretend that this site is impartial and not ripe with liberal bias. You better believe I will point that out if I have the opportunity.

FreedomEyeLove said:
Quote:
"loose guideline" is the wrong term. "Selectively enforced guideline based on political ideology" is the correct description for what's very obviously going on here.

I have no problem with private companies deciding how to run their platforms.

That being said, there are very clear double standards being enforced here. That needs to be noted, because it is incontrovertibly true.

There is no point in posting 'rules' and pretending that they apply here to everyone equally. They don't. The rules are selectively enforced against conservatives and in favor of liberals.

Why not just say that? Why not just put in the rules that conservative opinions will face much stricter scrutiny and censorship than liberals?

You want to use the 'private company' defense'? Fine. But be transparent. Don't feign impartiality when that is just is not being enforced.

Like all liberal tech companies, they want their cake and to eat it too. they want to be seen as being impartial, and yet decide who gets to speak and who doesn't based on nothing but ideology.

Textbook liberal hypocrisy. I'm just pointing it out.

Quote:
Why don't you just leave and not come back if you think this forum isn't being moderated fairly ?

You'd like that, wouldn't you? You leftists want to live in an echo chamber with no dissenting voices at all. Being that almost all tech companies are run by leftists, that's already nearly a reality.

God that's sick. As much as I disagree with "progressivism" (such a stupid term, that implies positive qualities), I would NEVER want progressives to be silenced. I respect their right to speak and don't want to live in a world where I'm not challenged so that I can't evolve and change my own ideas.

I think it's really sad that people like you want to silence others. I feel sorry for you. It's got to be very unpleasant living with that much hate in your heart.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 01:10:52