Seeking A Furnished Room

harpazo

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2020 11:09 am
Hello everyone! What's new? I just went to see a room in the Bronx (233rd Street area on the 2 train). Perfect location and situation. The owner has one more person to show the room to this afternoon and thus will call and/or text me later or tomorrow with a yes or no. I don't think he will give me the room.

My time is running out. Currently staying at my mom's house but it's temporary. I don't know what to do. I am really starting to worry.

I get my weekly unemployment money, which is more than I made at the job but people are hesitant to trust anyone on furlough in terms of rent payment. Nothing from the St. Albans room. Time is running out. Any advice?

jespah

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2020 02:16 pm
@harpazo,
Craigslist and look for a roommate.
Linkat

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2020 02:21 pm
@jespah,
And find a permanent job.

I know it is not fair and hard - but if I were someone renting - I would want someone that had a permanent job over someone on collecting unemployment as well. On their side they want to ensure they will get rent money.

Jespah is right - sharing the rent will make it more affordable and open you up to more rental opportunities.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Seeking A Furnished Room
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.3 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:29:36