Assulted during the Minneapolis riots. Police won't help.

izzythepush

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 09:26 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

now once more why do you assume the poster is even female

Stacy24 wrote:

I am a white woman.

English really isn't your thing.
BillRM

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 09:31 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

BillRM wrote:

You could work for Trump

Is that a job offer?

Given the way bigots and racists that been flooding this website of late and your willingness to accept their anti black stories of rape without question you might be getting an offer any time now.

You could be the very next Baghdad Bob in fact oh sorry it would be London Bob instead.
BillRM

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 10:39 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

BillRM wrote:

now once more why do you assume the poster is even female

Stacy24 wrote:

I am a white woman.

English really isn't your thing.

Sorry I just saw your comment about the poster stating that the poster is a white woman.

All that tell us is the poster is claiming to be a white woman not that he or she is a white woman.

We do not know the poster sex one way or another in fact you could be a very lovely lady for that matter.<grin>
izzythepush

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 10:52 am
@BillRM,
As opposed to Florida Fuckwit.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 10:57 am
@BillRM,
Like I said at the beginning, it’s all about taking what people say on face value.

On another thread you’re taking the side of a Tory rapist.

Don’t pretend you’re motivated by anything other than a profound hatred of women.
BillRM

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 11:20 am
@izzythepush,
Hmm I would not hate you even if you are in drag.

Next once more given the posters who had been showing up of late one of those bigots and racist could be making up a story as a woman

By the way Ben Franklin as a young man wrote a newspaper column in his brother newspaper claiming to be a middle age woman and no one knew and it was the most popular column in that paper.

So the Duke players charge with gang rape must still be guilty in your eye as no amount of proof should be allow to question a rape charge?

Or anyone who believe that the world famous magician charge with rape on his own private island must be guilty even after is was shown that she was a con woman?

oralloy

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 11:26 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Why the hell do I not believe you??????

Because you are a racist who supports the rape and murder of white people.

BillRM wrote:
Could it be that this website had been overrun by bigots and racists of late who keep posting about how the BLM movement wish to allow blacks men to rape white women?

There is nothing bigoted or racist about saying that raping and murdering white people is wrong.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 11:27 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
bigots had been charging that BLM is promoting that blacks should be allow to rape white women

Criticizing people for their actual goals is hardly bigotry. I know you'd like to be immune from criticism for all your hate, but you are not.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 11:28 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
What rape did I apologist for my friend

You apologize for all rapes and murders that black people commit against white people. You're what's known as a self-hating white person.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 11:29 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
the bigots and haters here are posting one post after another of how BLM would like the killing and the raping of whites to be legal or at least not punish

Again, criticizing a group for their actual goals is neither bigotry nor hate. All the bigotry and hate in this thread is coming from you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 12:05 pm
@BillRM,
You certainly know a lot of rape cases. Most people don’t share your interests.

You make a crack about cross dressing and then claim not to be a bigot.

I’m not going to waste any more time on you because you’re disgusting.

You’ve got Oralloy to chat to, he’s about the same level.
BillRM

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 12:59 pm
@izzythepush,
LOL we are broken up?

The Duke players and the magician cases was in the international news for months so I am sorry you do not take note of the news.

Hell before Trump try to do the same thing in his own way, the magician who name I can still not think of made the statue of liberty disappear in front of thousands and on Cable.

I think his name is Copperfield or something like that.

So you consider being a cross dresser is wrong or bad in some manner an is a insult?

I was under the impression that the UK was beyond that an even the queen make an apologize for forcing Turing to kill himself for being gay.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 05:10 pm
Whenever BillRM is caught out he tries to wrap himself in the flag, turningit into a UK US thing because he’s morally bankrupt whose own position is indefensible.

The problem is that whenever he wraps himself in the flag all thathappens is that it gets covered in ****.
BillRM

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 08:28 pm
@izzythepush,
So are you for just hanging any black charge with raping a white woman or not as the racist posters who join us of late seem eager to return to?

Hell we do not even need a woman as any of the racist posters need to do is claim to be a white woman who happen to be a victim of rape.
oralloy

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 09:05 pm
@BillRM,
The only racist here is you. There is nothing racist about saying that it's wrong to rape white women.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 04:43 am
You know it been amazing how dumb a large percent of the Americans happen to be as reflected on this website.

It is bad enough after four years of watching Trump he still have any support here or anywhere else.

Now we have a whole group entering this website stating that BLM is promoting rape of white women and the killing of white men. BLM according to them also wish to have the police look the other way on the rapes an murders of whites by blacks.

This is not bad enough they have now found a poster male or female as we have no way of knowing to post over a black gang rape of 'herself'' during a local BLM protest and just like the bigots had been warning us about the police had turn their back on the gang rape of a white woman.

Not bad enough now this poster is claiming that due to this rape this poor white woman is now carrying a black baby of one of her rapists.

Come on guys I can understand this going over with the white KKK website Storm Front but not this website without solid proof of even a rape occurring by ways of news reports for example.

Now if you have a need to support white power racist nonsense feel free to do so.
BillRM

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 06:26 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Whenever BillRM is caught out he tries to wrap himself in the flag, turningit into a UK US thing because he’s morally bankrupt whose own position is indefensible.

The problem is that whenever he wraps himself in the flag all thathappens is that it gets covered in ****.

I find it is strange to find a UK citizen on this website that seems so eager to support bigots US white racists.

Yes a black gang rape a poor white woman and leaving her with child at the same time local police then turn their back on the poor woman due to BLM.
This in light of a long long history of black men being murder in the name of protecting white women from black men rapes that mostly never happen,

I am now of the opinion you will throw all logic and humanity out the window if it open a path to attack me.
BillRM

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 10:04 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You certainly know a lot of rape cases. Most people don’t share your interests.

You make a crack about cross dressing and then claim not to be a bigot.
I’m not going to waste any more time on you because you’re disgusting.

You’ve got Oralloy to chat to, he’s about the same level.

Given that over the centuries thousands of likely mainly innocent black men had been hung or shot over such claims why would I or anyone else not be interested in not allowing it to return to society

Now she posted in a website being taken over by racists and she had claim to already had deal with the local polices I see no problem for her to contract the following if she is real in any way

Quote:
Correspondence to the Department, including the Attorney General, may be sent to:

U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
The Department may be contacted by phone at the following:

Quote:
Department Comment Line: 202-353-1555
Department of Justice Main Switchboard: 202-514-2000
TTY/ASCII/TDD: 800-877-8339 (or Federal IP Relay Service)
Department of Justice components may also be contacted directly. Find their information on the Component Contact Information page.

Quote:
And the FBI 763) 569-8000
Minneapolis — FBIwww.fbi.gov › contact-us › field-offices › minneapolis
Along with our main office in Minneapolis, we have 14 satellite offices. ... of Aggravated Sexual Abuse of a Child and Six Counts of Abusive Sexual Contact ... History of the FBI's Minneapolis, Minnesota Field Office, which covers the states of Minnesota, ... emailStay Connected Get FBI email alerts Subscribe No Thanks ×
‎Wanted by the FBI · ‎Contacts · ‎Community Outreach · ‎News
oralloy

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 01:14 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
bigots US white racists.

Saying that it is wrong to rape and murder white people is neither bigotry nor racism.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 01:15 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
a website being taken over by racists

The only racists here are the people who support BLM goons.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.69 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:44:02