I'm nervous about reaching out again

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 11:57 pm
last month I asked my boyfriend for a break , we talked about dates on when we'll see each other again. anyway its been 3 weeks now, hes been respecting the break , he havent made contact with me

I actually reached out to him twice, may 20th and june 4th, we just talked about whats going on in our life and how we been. both conversations ended with him telling me he love me.

anyway in 3 days our break will be over and at first i had the tune that he should reach out to me , but i was wrong...after reading and talking to friends , i know now that the person, who asked for space is the person who does the reconciling . I also heard that breaks can lead to breakups which would really suck.

so , I'm beyond nervous . like I'm already in my head about how I probably bothered him when I texted him those 2 times .

when I text him this time , I just wanna get to the point , I don't wanna make small pointless conversation. but what exactly do I say, how do I reconcil us??

i honestly never been in this situation before, I gotta say lesson learned, I never want another break, its absolutely not necessary .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 630 • Replies: 1
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 12:11 am
@Missy-treedrum,
How about "I miss you more than I ever thought possible"?

I don't know. That does sound kind of strong.
0 Replies