Can anyone help me get my range back? it was 7 octaves

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 06:56 pm
I always hat a great range, after puberty of course when my voice got lower, and kept the top half. I'm a baritone who was able to hit an A flat 8. I hit higher but I never got it recorded (my brother has pitch perfect hearing, I don't). point is, my range was 7 octaves. and I loved it.

but what happened is I got a cold and my immune system is really good so I fought it of in 1 day. but then that f*ck*r came back that night (like I don't know, I must've breathed it out and breathed it back in), with the new one, I had a super bad cough and a soar throat, but I didn't feel sick.

it went bacterial.

the cough was so bad that it single handedly lowered my range to half an octave, then to almost completely gone (which was unidentifiable as a note (borderline whispering)). and I couldn't stop talking, try telling an Italian to stop talking, to my knowledge it don't work.

when she came back, she was about 60% of what she was.

as I said I'm a baritone, so it doesn't sound amazing when I get to the top of my current vocal range but I want her back, in fact the note was a whistle note. from a teen who knows a tenor or 2 that can't hit that note.

it's a prestige thing, although I would want to take the mucus out of my throat by means of a s**t tone of lemon water to sing a song every once in a while.

anyone with ideas, please let me know, and anyone who knows what to do, tell me ASAP

Have a good one.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 594 • Replies: 10
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 07:32 pm
@JonnyFalsetto78,
thought somebody stole your stove, never mind
JonnyFalsetto78

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 01:50 pm
@farmerman,
Ok, I’ve heard that if you Vocal Fry as low as you can go you can lower your voice. But I’m already able to hit an E2. So can anyone tell me if Vocal Frying At the top of my range can get it back?

I’ll update you with a “solved” if it does, but the top of my range has been here and there.

And I appreciate you making me laugh, farmerman

Have a good one
JonnyFalsetto78

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 03:02 pm
@JonnyFalsetto78,
yeah, sorry, just realized there's a "DELETE BUTTON"

I'll delete it
JonnyFalsetto78

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2020 11:26 am
@JonnyFalsetto78,
JESUS F***ING CRHIST! IF MY MATH TEACHER WAS MY PARENT, HE COULDN'T EVEN DISOWN ME BECAUSE BECAUSE I'VE DISSAPOINTED HIM SO BAD THAT I SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST IN HIS EYES!!! MY MATH WAS OFF!!! ~8 MINUS ~3 DOES IN FACT 4 OR 5, DEPENDING ON WHAT THE PART OF THE OCTAVE, I FEEL SO STUPID, I'M SO SORRY!! I'LL BE DELETING THIS, BUT I'M IN A ZOOM CLASS AND NO ONE HAS ANY IDEA I'M DOING THIS
JonnyFalsetto78

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2020 02:49 pm
@JonnyFalsetto78,
And now I’m getting an error from trying to delete the thing that puts stressful thoughts in my head.

Great
roger

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2020 04:01 pm
@JonnyFalsetto78,
There is a time limit for deletions. Also, I don't think you can delete a post that has been replied to.
cherrie

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2020 09:15 pm
@roger,
I think he was talking about deleting the whole thread, not just a post.
roger

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2020 09:27 pm
@cherrie,
You're probably right. Not sure that can be done.
cherrie

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2020 10:28 pm
@roger,
No, I don't think it can.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2020 12:16 pm
I don’t think this is something you can get off the Internet. You need to see a professional singing teacher.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Can anyone help me get my range back? it was 7 octaves
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 03:26:51