Brainworms...?
Have A Lovely Day
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 07:43 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

livinglava wrote:
true underlying motive is economic dissatisfaction and nothing to do with vindicating police brutality.

False. A man was killed by a police officer by kneeling on his neck until the victim was dead. I'm not sure why you feel the need to trivialize it.

It doesn't trivialize anything to note the larger pattern that is going on where property is being destroyed on a large scale, most probably for the sake of stimulating rebuilding efforts to create jobs and growth.

When a person is killed/lynched to launch a destruction campaign to stimulate economic activity, it hardly trivializes it to recognize the reason for the killing/lynching.

The problem is that the will to lie is so strong, those who want to deny that they're supporting it for economic reasons will go on and on about how it's about holding police accountable for brutalities, when that is probably just the excuse they use to justify all the destruction, i.e. because it lulls people with their white guilt into not questioning the real motive, which is no less racist, i.e. destroying black lives and black neighborhoods to stimulate the economy.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:13 am
@livinglava,
I equate it to the Boston Tea Party.

I don't want your cup of tea.

livinglava

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:36 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

I equate it to the Boston Tea Party.

I don't want your cup of tea.

You claim to be against police brutality, but it the cause of it is not random 'systemic racism,' but rather a concerted effort to provoke death and destruction to stimulate economic activity, then it's not just about racism; but about using race, and thus using black lives, as pawns in a game of economic stimulus.

If you cared about what you claim to care about, you wouldn't want human lives sacrificed to stimulate the economy in this way.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:47 am
@livinglava,
It's nice that you want to control what I think, write and care about.

However, I'll pass.

0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:50 am
@livinglava,
You'd be surprised at How many "High-Ranking" personnel will 'turntail (Switch sides)' When the S REALLY HTF.

This is NOT 'that' Moment.

What happened to Mr Floyd was horrible - Absolutely unecessary.

Four officers, pinning a man to the floor... WHY?
The officer to the right (officer 5) does Not intervene... WHY NOT?
Cameraman does NOT intervene... WHY NOT?

Mr Floyd made NO attempt to resist arrest - WHY was He 'Floored'?

Mainstream (Hype) media are ALL OVER this story (On Every Continent, less Antarctica) WHY?

I'll tell you WHY... Because 'FEAR' is the 'KEY' to control.

I heard a testimony, recently (Radio) where a bloke, in the UK, (Black-skinned bloke) Like 'skin-colour' Matters... - 'TERRORISM' White folk consider such as 'Towers' Falling, Bombs on Subways & Buses, Tanned, bearded folk with rucksacks... etc.
He Stated - "Blacks" (People with black-skin) Feel "TERROR" just Seeing 'Blue Lights' in their Rear-View-Mirror.

I have muslim, polish, chinese, black-skinned, pakistani, Northerners, Southerners, christian, small folk, Old folk, ginger-haired, gay, lesbian, and a transvestite - In my daily work-arena, let alone the 'public' aspect to my interactions - I call them 'Colleagues'.

'Spiritually' They're 'God' on another relative Soujourn - And 'Their' experiences are as 'relative' as are mine (present conduits', (God) voyage) - encapsulated.

'JUSTICE?' ....... = ....... 'REVENGE'

' ACTUAL ' 'JUSTICE' = 'FORGIVENESS'.

I forgive Everyone For Everything.
For none are accountable (Knowingly (et-psyche)) for their journey's beginnings & ends.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 08:53 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

A sheriff in Flint, Michigan, on Saturday, joined a throng of people who gathered to protest the death of an unarmed black man while being arrested in Minneapolis. Genesee County Sheriff Chris Swanson, who is white, walked with protesters, talking with them about the George Floyd situation and asking residents how law enforcement can work better withOn them.

Why can't we all be like this? This is how you help - listen and care.

https://www.newsbreak.com/michigan/flint/news/0PD1baJA/watch-crowd-cheers-as-white-sheriff-takes-off-helmet-lays-down-baton-and-joins-protest-march

We have had so many sad, negative times right now, but good things can come out of this - the above is an example. Instead of being negative here - please add positives ....

Great stuff here in this thread.

We have got to get along.

Glad to see some law people making these kinds of moves.

JUST WISH TRUMP AND HIS ENABLERS WERE ABLE TO COME CLOSE TO DOING THIS.
livinglava

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 09:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

We have got to get along.

It's easy to talk about peace after you just destroyed huge amounts of property for the sake of stimulating economic rebuilding investment.

When people destroy property in this way, it hurts the poor and sets them up for an even less affordable future where they will be pushed even harder into crime to make ends meet.

We talk about racism as a cause of police brutality, but we forget that crime is reason police are overworked and on edge, and racism wouldn't be as violent if crime wasn't stoking it. We still might have to deal with police being racist and condescending, but in the absence of crime there would be no impetus for them to fight so hard against what they rightly or wrongly perceive as criminal resistance to their authority.

It's almost impossible to remember at this point what it was like to imagine a society in which police are just friendly neighborhood patrol officers, like Andy Griffith and Don Knotts in the TV show, but that is the way police could still be today if crime would just cease and desist.

So crime is what is responsible for police brutality, racist or otherwise; it's not just repressive violence for the sake of achieving oppression.
mark noble

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 09:23 am
@livinglava,
Are Not 'Crime' and 'police' symbiotic?

'Self-perpetuating'?

Does a society, 'REQUIRE' such 'Events' to take place, prior to its own progression into 'Enlightenment' and 'actual' Civility?

Does One 'Venture into Hell upon a Heavenly cause'?

I'm off to react to Todays' Pink Floyd Reactions, Now - To 'connect' to 'Source'.

Have a Lovely Day
livinglava

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 09:30 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Are Not 'Crime' and 'police' symbiotic?

'Self-perpetuating'?

Does a society, 'REQUIRE' such 'Events' to take place, prior to its own progression into 'Enlightenment' and 'actual' Civility?

Does One 'Venture into Hell upon a Heavenly cause'?

I'm off to react to Todays' Pink Floyd Reactions, Now - To 'connect' to 'Source'.

Have a Lovely Day

They are, and the level of intensity/aggression of crime sets the level of police response. You can have Andy Griffith and Don Knotts style policing (i.e. friendly neighborhood police presence), but the more criminality orients against it, the stronger the police response is going to be to rise to meet the challenge.

In short, police respond to crime so if crime calms down, police can calm down as well. Police can't ultimately back down when the left challenges them to stand their ground, i.e. because their job is to maintain order by maintaining the upper hand.

The left, however, does this provocation thing where they try to provoke police into aggressive response in order to demonize/incriminate them. It is a tactic not unlike a bully who provokes his victim into standing up against the bully's provocations so that the bully has an excuse to attack the victim.

The left wants to attack the police, so they provoke them in an effort to get them to lose control and thus become subject to criticism.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 09:52 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZSl50mXkAMg_Cu?format=jpg&name=large
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:27 am
@livinglava,
On a sidenote...: I have No idea who Andy Griffith/Don Knotts are/were - But I do understand they represent your 'Friendly, neighborhood-bobby' ideal.

Have a Lovely Day
livinglava

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:52 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

On a sidenote...: I have No idea who Andy Griffith/Don Knotts are/were - But I do understand they represent your 'Friendly, neighborhood-bobby' ideal.

It's an old B&W TV show. You can google it if you're interested. Director Ron Howard was a child actor in the show.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:58 am
https://i.insider.com/5ed59738988ee3590f228554?width=750&format=jpeg&auto=webp

New York City
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:05 pm
@livinglava,
You mean Ritchie/Richie Cunningham? Happy Days...
'I adored growing up watching The 'Fonz', et al.

1970's, Wales=Permanent sunshine, Elvis' death, Silver jubilee (Reptilian monarch's) (Bloodline-thingy) And "Monday, Tuesday, HAPPY DAYS...........

Have a Lovely Day
livinglava

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:23 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

You mean Ritchie/Richie Cunningham? Happy Days...
'I adored growing up watching The 'Fonz', et al.

1970's, Wales=Permanent sunshine, Elvis' death, Silver jubilee (Reptilian monarch's) (Bloodline-thingy) And "Monday, Tuesday, HAPPY DAYS...........

Have a Lovely Day

I forgot he was also in Happy Days.

It's funny because when you see all these pictures of police hugging protestors, it's almost like there is the kind of peace between police and citizens that is represented in shows like Andy Griffith's, but the problem remains that property has been destroyed and people are going to act like everything's ok now that the damage has already been done, but something has to prevent anyone from reaping any economic benefits from that damage.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:26 pm
https://media.kgw.com/assets/KGW/images/235fbf06-4724-45ce-b2ac-4f6ebc20a7ce/235fbf06-4724-45ce-b2ac-4f6ebc20a7ce_750x422.jpg

Portland, Oregon
livinglava

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:45 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

https://media.kgw.com/assets/KGW/images/235fbf06-4724-45ce-b2ac-4f6ebc20a7ce/235fbf06-4724-45ce-b2ac-4f6ebc20a7ce_750x422.jpg

Portland, Oregon

What's the deal with this kneeling meme?

These protests all began because an officer kneeled on a guy's neck until he died, right?

So why are people now kneeling as some kind of solidarity meme?

To me it seems very disturbing and I would guess that most of the people in these pictures aren't really thinking independently about what they're doing but rather just responding to organizers in the crowd who are trying to get the crowd to all resonate with the meme, i.e. just because everyone else is doing it.
mark noble

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:45 pm
@livinglava,
'Economic-Benefit' (Which 'economy'?) is NOT a Factor in this equation.

This is ONLY about 'paradigm-transition'.

'Money' is the 'opiate' of the 'Masses' - Not the producers thereof'.

The 'Wheat' and 'Chaff' cannot be 'seperated' until AFTER they have First been enmeshed...

It is what it is.
Great Journey, Sir!
Have a Lovely Day
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 01:02 pm
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/101320112_10220685882511421_8952682448873848832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=1480c5&_nc_ohc=bQIa3CodU6IAX_OsO0I&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=d4b260b831ea840f7bc9b1b67797a2cd&oe=5EF8EE0C  [/img]
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 11:40:37