My boyfriend cheating on me

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 02:58 am
Me and my partner have been together just under a year now, when we got together we was just seeing eachother for a while. But I didn’t know he was sleeping with another girl at the same time but I had a gut feeling so I done something I shouldn’t and went down he’s phone to look. We broke a up a few months into the relationship for 2 weeks because he found out that I met up in a coffee shop with my kids dad to discuss my kid. I didn’t let on at this point that I knew about him and this girl. 2 weeks passed and we sorted things out we got back together and I told him I knew about this girl he promised he wouldn’t do it again and how they don’t talk or anything like that. Lately I feel like he’s going back to he’s old ways going out at night for hours, don’t want to even touch me, don’t have sex with me no more, secretive on he’s phone. I logged into hes social media and see messages that he had been meeting up with her he says there’s a reason behind it and how they ain’t had sex but last night he went out for hours today I’ve gone to do a wash load and he’s boxers were all rolled up so I’ve unrolled them to put them in the washing machine and seen 3 white stains in he’s boxers never has he had that before. When ever I confront him about anything he switches it on me and makes me feel like I’m being paranoid what should I do cause I do believe he is cheating on me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 255 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 05:45 am
@Abbie 12,
Whoa, time out.

This guy broke up with you because you were properly parenting your child with their father?

This guy cheating is the least of your problems.
Abbie 12

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 08:07 am
@jespah,
It’s awkward because my sons dad don’t want to be in he’s life, but he’s dad reached out to me to talk about my son, I just wanted to be a good mum and see what he’s interests were for my son. I didn’t tell him because nothing happened with me and him it was just to talk about my son. I don’t know what to do because I believe he’s cheating again with the same girl as before but how do I confront him about it when I’ve confronted him about how I feel like something is going on he says it’s all in my head. But I’ve seen that he’s meeting up with her again I confront him about it and he gets angry with me and starts defending her and saying he’s leaving and stuff like that it’s just hard where we live together my son has built up a bond with him. It’s like do I end things because I’m paranoid and nothing has happened I don’t know what to do I’m so stuck. I’ve been cheated on by my sons dad and it broke me I don’t want to let the same thing happen
Crazielady420

Reply Tue 26 May, 2020 01:43 pm
@Abbie 12,
Leave him. It's not only best for you but for your son. If you stay with him and your son sees this, he may think it's the way women are supposed to be treated.

No man is worth the stress, the emotions and the loss of trust. I married a cheater, the best thing I ever did was leave and the only regret I have is for how long I stayed vs. trusting my guy intuition. You wouldn't be on this site asking questions if you were happy and confident in your relationship.

That's my two cents. I hope it all works out. Good luck.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My boyfriend cheating on me
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:28:21