Should I tell her

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 01:46 pm
So I’m having a hard time with a recent situation
I was with my fiancé for two years . She left me about 6 months ago while I was at work and said it was because I had trust issues , which I did because I caught her countless times talking to her ex
It was nothing physical as he lived on the other side of the country , but verbal cheating still is cheating to me anyway we split for 6 months
We started hanging out again about three months ago and we have talked about a lot and have been spending a lot of time together and it’s going good .
While we were split up I was seeing a massage therapist who would time to time jerk me off after the massage
I went the other day and said I was seeing someone and I didn’t want the handjob
During the massage she was massaging close to that area and at times was grabbing my balls and then she grabbed my dick and I couldn’t stop her smh and it’s really bothering me
I’m am not engaged again we are just working on things and I guess dating
So do I tell her and ruin any chance of this working or just forget about it and obv I will not be going back as it it truly really affecting me mentally

Sturgis

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 03:42 pm
@Eastcoast80,
You really need to stop going for massages. Just last September you found yourself in a situation quite similar.

Tell her or not, your choice. Often these things can come back and destroy you down the road.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 04:25 pm
@Eastcoast80,
Wow, so she just talks to someone and you decide it's cheating.

And then someone who you pay rubs one out for you, you can't stop it (sure you can), and all's well?
0 Replies

Eastcoast80

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 09:21 pm
She was mnt just talking she was saying she missed and loved him ...I came home to an empty house one night after work so no it wasn’t just talking
0 Replies

Eastcoast80

Reply Sun 24 May, 2020 04:44 am
FaceTiming him while I was away ...changing his name in her phone to girlfriends names etc that’s Beside the point that was in the previous relationship
I have forgiven her for that and trying to move forward
jespah

Reply Sun 24 May, 2020 07:18 am
@Eastcoast80,
And you're paying for some woman to beat you off. Your relationship has multiple problems.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I tell her
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:09:02