Humans - our part in development

oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:21 am
Well I guess my next question is, can you read this post?

If you can, I'll try to relay Olivier's missing message to you.
mark noble

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 11:06 am
@oralloy,
What's with - 'Well I guess my next question is' ?

Are you attending an assumed 'imaginary' audience - I am hitherfuckingto.. unaware of?

You'll be lucky if I get to the frikking Gist fella.

'Can you read this post' SUFFICE! Yes, you egofuck - It's a post - Not a link (In Blue-text).

OK - I'm building up to the 2nd line of your post (Wish me luck).

'If you can'?
Yes, I can COZ IT'S NOT A FKBOLLUXLINK - Just a post - Wherewith no problem doeth dispose my 'LINKFINDING - O.N.L.Y LINKS - NOT POSTS, skillset unto inabilitiversednessicity (Awesome NEW-Word).

Great chat, But Who's Oliver?

Have great stuff sometime
oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 11:16 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
What's with - 'Well I guess my next question is' ?

Well, you did just say to me:

"So - Any questions, Please just ask?"

mark noble wrote:
Yes, I can COZ IT'S NOT A FKBOLLUXLINK - Just a post - Wherewith no problem doeth dispose my 'LINKFINDING - O.N.L.Y LINKS - NOT POSTS, skillset unto inabilitiversednessicity (Awesome NEW-Word).

Good. Then I'll relay Olivier's missing message to you.

mark noble wrote:
Great chat, But Who's Oliver?

Olivier is a guy who you've been talking with in this thread, whose reply you missed, and then complained about having missed.

His name has two I's in it by the way. I don't think he was taking offense at the spelling, but I thought I'd point it out.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 11:17 am
Here is the text of the post where you complained of not seeing Olivier's post:

mark noble wrote:
Oliver.

Why post?

You stated Genesis as mythology.
I asked you why?

Now we're in the Twilight Zone.
What's the point?

Have a lovely Day

Here is the text of Olivier's post that you had missed:

Olivier5 wrote:
Genesis is not compatible with what we know of the history of the universe and of life on earth. It IS just a myth, this for me is undeniable.

Of course people can deny whatever, even the Holocaust or the moon landing. But I personally cannot possibly consider Genesis as factually true. In that I am coherent with my own religious (Catholic) upbringing that sees it as metaphor.

Myths are metaphors. They shouldn't be believed literally. To take Genesis literally would imply polytheism, because "Elohim" is a plural. It would imply that these Elohim are nasty and dissimulative, lying to Adam. Elohim who curse entire species because some girl ate some sodding fruit. Elohim who believe that the knowledge of good and evil should not be given to man. Elohim who created the world in 7 days when we know for a fact that it's not possible, and that evolution took billions of years...

Myths are also works of art. They are beautiful and meaningful poetry. It's a better way to look at them, and more respectful, than to assume them literally true.
mark noble

Thu 30 Jul, 2020 11:11 am
@oralloy,
Cheers, Oral.

I'll read it and respond.

'Genesis is not compatible with what we know'?

I'll do this bit 1st.

'We' 'Know'?

'We' is a massive 'Assumption' - How dare you speak on behalf of 'Everyone'.
'Know'? You know as much as I know - And 'I' 'know' 'Nothing', for certain.

I'll move on.

Nope, changed my mind - This'll take forever, and end up in the 'pointless' bin.

Your reality is your own, Oliver - Mine is mine.

As for 'Genesis' It's a rehash on the Annunaki 'Genesis' - Which I believe (Not Know) to be correct, albeit 'constructed' by primitive mindsets.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies