Why does a you and a me exist?

Ginkgo

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 10:13 am
When I started thinking about who I was, I realized I had been wrong all along.
I am not an individual. We actually choose to be individuals when we let our conciousness emulate others', and start regarding things as objects so that we can become the subject. But that doesn't harbor any kind of logic, apart from self-preservation, or the search of selfish happiness.
But think about it. The universe is energy, waves, sines and cosines. Everything is the same, even what it doesn't exist. All is relative when we have to pick a subject. Why then don't we just pick none?
I have understood that I am all the universe. Every corner of it, all the past, all the future. Logic takes us apart from this one and only truth, and logic can take us back to it.
So after embracing this idea, I held the concept of unity.
Unity is the path to enlightenment, in the sense that we can finally see who we really are. It means to let go of the intersubjective world we build. It means to use our individual movement that makes the whole to share and bring light.
Nothing will be won or lost, but the beauty of the only absolute truth of self being able to contemplate itself is what keeps the wall of conciousness spinning.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 336 • Replies: 4
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 01:42 pm
@Ginkgo,
Quote:
The universe is energy, waves, sines and cosines.
. How bout cosecants?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 01:47 pm
@Ginkgo,
We don't think we agree with you, but what we wrote in our initial post confuses us.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 04:50 pm
And, speaking of gong off on a tangent...
maxdancona

Reply Sun 10 May, 2020 05:47 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

And, speaking of gong off on a tangent...

It's original sine.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why does a you and a me exist?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:04:48