NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 14 May, 2020 06:54 pm
@Setanta,
God will prove it to you. My prayer is that it occurres before you die
mesquite

Reply Fri 15 May, 2020 02:51 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

When you first posted you used. Susanne Glover as your sole source of the discussion. Why did you remove her name from the post?

I didn't remove any names from the post. I provided a quote and supplied a link to the source of the quote for more info and context. This was the link that takes you to the source of my quote which was by Elwyn Elms. More....

I also asked you to provide a source for what you said was proven incorrect years ago. All I got minimalist/maximalist mumbo jumbo. Personal conviction is not proof. You can do better.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 May, 2020 08:43 am
@NealNealNeal,
Keep your fairy tales to yourself; I find you religious, delusional condescension offensive.
NealNealNeal

Reply Fri 15 May, 2020 03:35 pm
@Setanta,
I cannot keep the gospel to myself because God commands me to tell people about the good news
No further discussion is needed with you. However, some other people want to know.
Setanta

Reply Fri 15 May, 2020 03:38 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Keep your nasty mouth off of me. Idiots who claim they have to spread the "good word" are just a step away from attempting to enforce their idiocy on others. Good news? I name you lathspell, ill news.
farmerman

Reply Fri 15 May, 2020 04:25 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:

I cannot keep the gospel to myself because God commands me to tell people about the good news
The good news i that your three amigos have worked the old man off the plonk.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Fri 15 May, 2020 08:04 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta-----It is a step that I do not take. I don't "force my views on others". I share the gospel, explain why I believe in Jesus, and pray for other people.
The way you live your life is between you and God. If anything, I like you because you are involved in science
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:03:11