Joe Biden's "Bimbo" problem

Reply Fri 1 May, 2020 07:48 am
Biden writes on Medium, May 1:

https://medium.com/@JoeBiden/statement-by-vice-president-joe-biden-7a9593bd3012

"While the details of these allegations of sexual harassment and sexual assault are complicated, two things are not complicated. One is that women deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, and when they step forward they should be heard, not silenced. The second is that their stories should be subject to appropriate inquiry and scrutiny."

Responsible news organizations should examine and evaluate the full and growing record of inconsistencies in her story, which has changed repeatedly in both small and big ways.

But this much bears emphasizing.

She has said she raised some of these issues with her supervisor and senior staffers from my office at the time. They — both men and a woman — have said, unequivocally, that she never came to them and complained or raised issues. News organizations that have talked with literally dozens of former staffers have not found one — not one — who corroborated her allegations in any way. Indeed, many of them spoke to the culture of an office that would not have tolerated harassment in any way — as indeed I would not have.

There is a clear, critical part of this story that can be verified. The former staffer has said she filed a complaint back in 1993. But she does not have a record of this alleged complaint. The papers from my Senate years that I donated to the University of Delaware do not contain personnel files. It is the practice of Senators to establish a library of personal papers that document their public record: speeches, policy proposals, positions taken, and the writing of bills.

There is only one place a complaint of this kind could be — the National Archives. The National Archives is where the records are kept at what was then called the Office of Fair Employment Practices. I am requesting that the Secretary of the Senate ask the Archives to identify any record of the complaint she alleges she filed and make available to the press any such document. If there was ever any such complaint, the record will be there.

Meanwhile compare that to what Trump says about women:

"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything." (It's not clear who Trump was talking about.)

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

What Donnie say about women making accusations about him:

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/22/politics/trump-says-hell-sue-sexual-misconduct-accusers/index.html

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania (CNN)Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

He added that a "simple phone call" to major news outlets "gets them wall-to-wall coverage with virtually no fact-checking ever."

In the last two weeks, at least 10 women have come forward accusing Trump of inappropriately touching them. Their allegations came after a 2005 videotape surfaced of Trump bragging about being able to grope women and get away with it.

Trump often threatens to file lawsuits without actually doing so. Earlier this month, he threatened to sue The New York Times when it published assault allegations against him, but nearly two weeks later, he has declined to follow through.

Trump went on to suggest Saturday that Hillary Clinton's campaign was behind the women's allegations.

"It was probably the (Democratic National Committee) and Hillary's campaign who put forward these liars with their fabricated stories," he said.

"But we'll probably find out later through litigation, which we're so looking forward to."

Asked about Trump's claim, Clinton, speaking to reporters aboard her campaign plane Saturday night, simply said, "That's just not accurate."

Honestly: Who's the guilty acting one?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 394 • Replies: 4

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 1 May, 2020 08:22 am
There is little difference between Biden and Trump, except Biden has mental failure and Trump has mental illness. The result of their actions are not so different.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 1 May, 2020 08:21 pm
Well, another woman has come out about an incident with Biden when she was 14.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sat 2 May, 2020 12:43 am
Question for those who raged with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) when the Access Hollywood tape was strategically spewed out by the globalist corporate media during the 2016 election:

Why are you not upset about Biden who has credible accusations against him when you were foaming at the mouth about Kavanaugh who's accusers had no credible evidence whatsoever?

Tara Reade has HARD evidence, corroborated by multiple people, including archival evidence from CNN.

Ford couldn't even remember the year she was supposedly 'gang raped'.

Why does one case bother you, but not the other?

That is a straight forward question, can you act like an adult and give a straight forward answer?
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sat 2 May, 2020 03:08 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
One thing is for certain, the 'in' crowd is downvote abusing dissenting voices.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Joe Biden's "Bimbo" problem
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:00:52