Biden sexual assault allegations

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2020 12:53 pm
You knew it was coming. You didn't know when; maybe you're surprised it happened so long before November when Trump's accusation came just before the election. Of course, in Trump's case the strategy was to sway voters last-minute, where in Biden's case now, the strategy is to scrutinize and criticize how he and the Democratic party generally deal with sexual assault allegations in order to call them hypocritical in comparison with how they treat them when they are directed toward Republicans.

Now Pelosi is saying that Biden's response is adequate. I think it is obvious that she and most feminists will give Biden a pass as long as he is submissive to feminist politics, especially those regarding economic equality, paid family leave/services, etc. and other policies that financially benefit traditionally female jobs, family roles that traditionally burden women, etc. In short, as long as Biden defers to feminist authority on all matters that feminism claims authority over, he gets a pass for any sexual misconduct he may have engaged in; i.e. because the political purpose of sexual kompromat is to empower feminists to use (heterosexual) male leaders as instruments to achieve feminist goals.

And so the difference between how Republicans and Democrats are treated regarding sexual misconduct allegations is based on how supportive/submissive they are to feminism. Am I wrong?

If I am right about this, then why should we be surprised if Biden's allegations are treated differently than Trump's, Kavanaugh's, or any other Republican's? Should we pretend like these allegations and their timing are just coincidences that are not planned, strategized, and handled according to political interests and playbooks?

Or am I being too cynical by assuming it is political, and does everyone else believe it's just coincidental when such allegations come out during election campaigns?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 181 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Biden sexual assault allegations
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:06:56