Am I overreacting and just inexperienced?

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 05:59 pm
Hey. So I’m 19 and lost by virginity about 6 months ago. I have been really self conscious and nervous after some comments he made about the experience. He was more experienced than me which made me think that he understood my nervousness to the situation. He told me that I was too wet and if we did it again it would be better if there was less foreplay. I’m very innocent but I thought getting wet was a good thing. Also, I’m not sure if this is common or not but when first having sex he would constantly choke me even when I panic and stopped. I wouldn’t meet up again with him but should I be less wet and have I overreacted??

View best answer, chosen by Heather903
Setanta
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:23 pm
@Heather903,
It is utter nonsense that you were "too wet." If he choked you, he's a sadistic creep, with serious mental health problems. Don't have anything more to do with him. If he comes around, call the police.
roger

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:25 pm
@Setanta,
agree on all points
0 Replies

Heather903

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:54 pm
@Setanta,
Honestly thank you. This has been playing on my mind for a while and stopping me from pursuing relationships as I was worried this is normal. I shall definitely take you advice! Thank you again ☺️
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 07:01 pm
@Heather903,
You're welcome. No one should stay in a relationship in which someone wants to hurt them. I hope that you will find a good man, a partner you can trust. The best of luck to you.
0 Replies

Mamae

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 04:03 am
@Heather903,
There's nothing wrong with it so don't let his comments get to you. If someone has a problem here, it's gotta be him. It was your first time so your body's reaction to it is totally normal.
BillRM

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 12:58 am
@Mamae,
Mamae wrote:

There's nothing wrong with it so don't let his comments get to you. If someone has a problem here, it's gotta be him. It was your first time so your body's reaction to it is totally normal.

How in the hell can the above post get 3 or so votes down????? Even my personal gold standard for stupidity IE anyone who is still a supporter of Trump after almost four years would not likely disagree with that post let alone vote it down.

Perhaps it a troll who had open a number or phony accounts to play games not having a life of his own.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 01:04 am
I don't see any down votes.
BillRM

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 07:00 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I don't see any down votes.

Strange as right now her last posting is at zero so that mean at least one neg down vote balance and when I first saw the posting it was neg 3 until I move it to neg 2 with an up vote.

Very very odd to get any repeat any down votes on such a posting

Note your current posting as of this writing on this thread is at zero which mean also that someone at least one person had voted your posting down.

Someone seem to be once more playing games with the voting system for no reason I can see.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 08:44 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Someone seem to be once more playing games with the voting system for no reason I can see.

There are various far right posters who get suspended for years, come back **** stir, vote up and down multiple times only to be suspended for another couple of years.

Nonono did it a few weeks back and now another idiot, or the same one, is doing it again.
BillRM

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 12:09 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

BillRM wrote:

There are various far right posters who get suspended for years, come back **** stir, vote up and down multiple times only to be suspended for another couple of years.

Nonono did it a few weeks back and now another idiot, or the same one, is doing it again.

Thank for the information but it still seem strange that a completely non political posting in a middle of a non political thread got attack for seeming no logical reason I can think of.

Perhaps someone is checking their abilities to change, by some means, the voting numbers on postings at their whim and that is why the numbers is bouncing around on this thread?

Or perhaps it is a software bug in the board software?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am I overreacting and just inexperienced?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 12:01:10