A Letter From Lawence Luckinbill to the POTUS

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2020 07:49 am
Dear Mr. President:

Folks talk about the president being in a bubble–that every president loses a sense of reality because of the enormity of the task, and so you are surrounded by aides and politicians who believe their job is to shield their boss from undue pressures. The boss can’t afford to make mistakes because he (or she) is the paramount leader, and the final protector of the principle of government,

‘Of the people, by the people and for the people.’

So I am wondering if you know any of the people. I am wondering how it came to be that you don’t seem to feel anything that normal people feel. Perhaps your father or mother beat you? Maybe not with an electric cord, but with words and demands which may have shamed you so deeply and driven you so far back into your small Ego chamber or your dark Id cave that you have never been able to find your way to escape into the light that ordinary people see. You must have tried often, and failed every time. I wonder if that’s why you can now only envision yourself as a monster like Grendel, Godzilla, Nosferatu, Josef Stalin, a rapist or a drug-dealer pushing the untested drug for the new virus that you have invested in which you push in your television ad show for yourself. Could this be true? That you can only see yourself as one of the ‘bad people’ that you now project outward onto us, the real people.

I am sorry for you. I sympathize. Your life is awful. Very sad. You are a little boy playing at being a big villain. But it doesn’t seem to help you feel better. You are the most unhappy man I’ve ever seen.

I’m curious–did you have the natural feelings of empathy that the rest of us have, beaten out of you, so now you must inflict punishment on everyone else–especially those you can dominate in your mind–the ones who have little recourse against your fury? Do you realize that you are a bully? Do you know that bullies are basically cowards who dominate those who will allow it? We people out here see a huge number of your victims–the entire Republican Party has fallen beneath your heel–and you seem to really like that. It is very sad.

Do you ever dream? Do your dreams consist of a desire to have everyone on earth bow down to you–to kneel and kiss your hand like the old mob bosses and the tyrants of old? Have you ever felt anything but the raging urge to hurt and dominate? Your poor son Baron looks so deeply sad and disassociated when you bring him out in one of your shows. Your wife seems to be either beaten down to her round heels or to be planning a great revenge on you. Is this possible?

I write sincerely to ask these questions because I feel for you. I have empathy and I know its value to humanity. A person with empathy for others sees how deeply miserable you are–even as you try endlessly to divert yourself by dominating others. You cannot win this sad battle against your own ‘Better Nature,’ as Abraham Lincoln described the force for good that will re-unite this country after you are gone. I hope the people don’t arise and hang you upside down like Mussolini–he too, believed himself to be invincible. All tyrants end the same way–in misery. That is your destiny, Mr. President.

The people see all that you are doing to destroy the country that belongs to us. There are so many, many, many things you and your captive minions have done and are doing to change the people into your servants, slaves, even. The people can only tolerate the theft of their freedom for so long–but finally, as in our original Revolution, they will gather en masse to remove you and every one of your party from any position of power ever again.

This is the Easter season, The Passover season. Both celebrate escape from tyranny–from death itself. We, the people. are marking time from this date till the peaceful New American Revolution says a final goodbye to you. It will be such a grand relief to get rid of you. I write in sorrow that you have not learned humanity–you haven’t learned Faith, Hope or Charity–which is Love. I know that if you had ever had any, you would know what those words mean.

Perhaps after you see how happy America will be without you, you will understand. I hope so. No one should have to live in your dark lonely soul ever again.

With love,
Laurence Luckinbill

https://worldofwonder.net/lucy-arnaz-shares-her-husbands-letter-to-trump-all-tyrants-end-the-same-way-in-misery-that-is-your-destiny/

Sturgis

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2020 03:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
My answer to Laurence...

Dear Larry,
Trump has never had anything other than self centered, self indulgent um...uh...er...feelings (jury is still out on whether they really qualify as feelings).

No, he wasn't beaten to a pulp, though, thinking about it, it might have helped. At least then, he'd have some concept of pain. If his folks had said something mean quick to him, then he'd understand what it was like to be reduced emotionally.

Instead little Don-Don was given all he ever wanted. Money, cars (with drivers, obviously), wads of cash and even more cash, people to do his bidding, in school there were people to take exams for him, on weekends after he was shipped out to military school, he had more perks, including hookers who would pose as his latest girlfriend.

It's a sad statement of fact that even v s now dead and decayed grandfather would not be having anything to do with Don-Don if he still were.

Send my love to Lucie.
snood

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2020 06:35 pm
Dear Lawrence,
TF makes you think he would or could read any of that?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2020 06:43 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
My answer to Laurence...

1. Trump has never had anything other than self centered, self indulgent um...uh...er...feelings (jury is still out on whether they really qualify as feelings)

2. It's a sad statement of fact that even v s now dead and decayed grandfather would not be having anything to do with Don-Don if he still were.

Can you support either of these specific assertions with even a particle of evidence? To support the first, you have to prove that there has never been a single event in Trump's life in which he had feeling which were not self-centered and self-indulgent. To support the second, you have to show what his grandfather's feeling about him would be if he were alive today. Please provide something to support these two claims.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2020 10:38 pm
@Sturgis,
Nice response, man!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2020 10:43 pm
@Brandon9000,
What if he was just exercising creative license? It was a good answer, after all. You republicans are such sticklers for truth and facts!

Not.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2020 11:52 pm
@snood,
bwahahahahahahahaha snort
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A Letter From Lawence Luckinbill to the POTUS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:17:51