Really on the verge of Exploding

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 04:20 pm
As people on here may know i had a really humilating and disgusting experience which has destroyed my credibility completely.
Thankfully with lockdown dont have to go out and about much but still the butt of peoples jokes and cant escape the sniggers.
Today in the supermarket i had to go out for essentials and someone i know who is okay but doesnt think about what they were saying decided to shout all over the supermarket 'Hey Lucy how you doing? Heard you **** yourself in Turkey? Did you catch the Wild Shites?'. People awkwardly started staring and looked away dying to laugh heard a couple of giggles across the aisles i just ran to the check out quick dying of shame.
Absolutely fuming im moving as far away as possible after this, dont need this at all, i havent told anyone yet every bastard knows. Should have took out a local ad in my towns newspaper.
I might just announce to everyone via Social Media that i **** myself and yes it stunk are you expecting it to smell like perfume. Shame i dont know who the gossips were on that plane i would have stood up after my accident and rammed my dirty arse right in their faces so they would have felt a small fraction of the disgust, pain and humiliation i have felt.

Honestly on the brink of giving people a serious piece of my mind after that its decided im off to pastures new to start afresh

jespah

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 05:13 pm
@Lucyloop,
So go for it.

I sure as hell would.

"Why yes, I did. And now you and everyone else knows. Hey, let's get on the PA system. I bet there are people in produce who haven't heard. Or hey -- let's take a full-page ad out in the paper!"

Then I would lunge at them (not touching, just close enough to be a pest).

But that's me, and my husband says I'm a mean girl anyway. Wink
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 06:01 pm
@Lucyloop,
This is getting bizarre.

Are you engaging in Coprophilia?
cherrie

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 06:48 pm
@Lucyloop,
I'm getting a little sceptical about this now. It's well over a month since this alleged incident on the plane took place and I really can't believe that with everything that's going on in the world people are still giving you **** over this.

I can't believe that every person you know is so uncaring, so unsympathetic and so immature that they would be treating you like this.

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, but I'm having doubts.
Lucyloop

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 11:56 pm
@cherrie,
People are just bastards they love to laugh at other peoples misfortune
0 Replies

Lucyloop

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2020 11:58 pm
@PUNKEY,
Your right it is bizarre my whole life has changed over one moment...one unfortunate one at that!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Really on the verge of Exploding
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 09:55:32