Stray Cat's Philosophy Pub -- Now Open

kickycan

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 10:53 pm
Sorry, Stray Cat, but Gus is back.

<Kicky drops Stray Cat onto the floor, runs over and grabs Gus in a big bearhug...and then, as if they had been doing it all their lives, they begin to dance.>

Oh man, I missed you, Gus! Really. I thought you were gone for good.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 10:55 pm
(picks self up from floor, wobbling) Ummm....what'll you have Gus? Besides kicky, I mean...?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 11:04 pm
<Gus runs from the room blubbering, overcome with joy at seeing his friend Kicky again>

Stray Cat, have you met Gus? It seems that he hasn't been around since right around the time you joined A2K. He's a friend of mine. Aside from the stink of animal urine that lingers on him like a perpetual cloud, he's a great guy. I guess he's gone for the night, but remind me to introduce you two later.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 11:08 pm
Haven't offically met him....but I'm very aware of his legendary status here...and I'm very honored he stopped by this evening...

(nose pressed up against window) ...bye Gus!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 11:23 pm
Yeah, Gus is great. Now let's dance, baby!

<Grabs Stray Cat and begins to tango. He has to pretty much carry her around the dance floor like a ragdoll, and she keeps drooling on his shirt, but Kicky doesn't mind. He is the master of the tango, dammit, and that is all that matters at this moment...>
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 11:32 pm
Gus is back!
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 11:45 pm
Quote:
He has to pretty much carry her around the dance floor like a ragdoll, and she keeps drooling on his shirt, but Kicky doesn't mind.

(puts head down on your shoulder)....zzzz-mi-mi-mi.....zzzz-mi-mi-mi....zzzz
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 11:26 am
Well dayum .... I musta went to bed too early and missed all the fun. Crying or Very sad

I suck. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 01:20 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
Well dayum .... I musta went to bed too early and missed all the fun. Crying or Very sad

I suck. Crying or Very sad

yeah, but you got up early and saved some baby birds

you rock
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 01:42 pm
Yes, folks....Gus has returned!! He and kicky were in here dancing last night!! I sorta seem to remember dancing too....hmmm....

Will Gus and Kicky reunite here again? And where was Gus all this time. How about Slappy and his broads? Did he manage to keep from drinking? Or did the broads force him to drink?

And why did I wake up this morning with my clothes on backwards...feeling...strangely relaxed....and ummm...satisfied?

For the answers to these....and other mind-numbing questions, tune in tonight to "As The Pub Turns..."
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:05 pm
Kicky walks in through the big swinging saloon doors. Again, the pub is empty. He thinks back to the previous evening...wild. Gus comes back from exile, then bolts out again in tears...and then that tango with Stray Cat. He sniffs the air, hoping to catch her scent, a sassy mix of catnip and Fresh Step Kitty Litter...that tango with Stray Cat's semi-conscious, drooling body was...spectacular.

It's the only word that fits. Kicky has caught that scent of her, and he breaths it in, remembering fondly her sweet cat's eyes as they glassily looked up at him during the tango that may well have been the single most beautiful moment in his life.

"Stray Cat...", he says, pensively, to no one, and takes a seat at the bar. "I think I might just have to marry that girl one day."
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:15 pm
(Comes from back of pub, carrying bottle o' wine)....Why,....Kickycan!!

Good to see ya!! It's funny, kicky...I feel ....a strange bond with you tonight....in fact, Gus called here just about five minutes ago and said he feels the verysame sort of bond with you...we were just talking about it....

What're you drinking? It's on the house!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:20 pm
I'll have my usual. Tequila and Turpentine.

So, we all share that same bond, huh? Why, it's been quite a while since me and Gus had a menage a trois, but hey, what the hell, you're a fine lookin' woman! What say we all hop in the sack and get our good parts all workin' together sometime?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:22 pm
Didn't know Gus had any good parts left....don't tell I said that though...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:25 pm
Well, come to think of it, it has been awhile...I guess we will have to just wait and see...but while we wait, how about we play a little game of "Who can chug a bottle of vodka the fastest?"

<Slams two big bottles of Stoli's down on the bar in front of them>
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:31 pm
Hmmm.....I'm wondering....do all the games you know involve...alcahol? I mean...it's a question that begs asking....

But, o.k.! Have to please the customers...but I get a head start, o.k.?

(opens bottle, takes deep breath)...chug, chug...splutter...chug...splutter..
chug..chug
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:38 pm
Wow, funny you should ask me that, Stray Cat. I just started a thread about a game that I like that has nothing to do with alcohol.

Check it out.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:42 pm
mmmm.....chug...chug....interesting....interesting....

But wait..you haven't even started on your bottle yet....I'm so gonna win this thing..!!!
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:43 pm
Cheers!

http://www.etoon.com/cartoon-store/images/ecards/4th-of-july/v4thjuly.gif
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:44 pm
<Picks up bottle, slams the top of it on the bar, breaking off the neck cleanly, opens mouth as wide as possible and pours the full bottle down his throat. Three seconds go by, and it is gone.>

Aaaaahhh, that's good ****.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 01:01:11