Joe Biden focuses on (unifying) Democrats after primary wins

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 11:24 am
Joe Biden focuses on unifying Democrats after primary wins.

Joe Biden focused on unifying Democrats in an address to supporters after his primary wins tonight,
saying he and Bernie Sanders share a common goal: defeating Donald Trump.

Published March 10, 2020

Baldimo

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 02:04 pm
@Real Music,
Good luck with that, Bernie is still in the race and is indicating that he will stay in the race. You also have the AOC's of the DNC to work past, people like her and the squad and doing everything they can to undermine DNC support for Biden. Do you really think they are going to go away quietly?
hightor

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 02:19 pm
@Baldimo,

Quote:
Do you really think they are going to go away quietly?

If the voters continue to support Biden progressive Sanders lawmakers will simply adapt their thinking to the new situation. There's no argument if Biden is winning 2-1.
Quote:
You also have the AOC's of the DNC to work past, people like her and the squad and doing everything they can to undermine DNC support for Biden.

What are you even trying to say? How many "AOC's of the DNC" do you think there are? Do you even know what the DNC is? Show me where Ocasio-Cortez is trying to "undermine" DNC support for Biden. How is she going to do that? What's your point?
Brand X

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 02:21 pm
Neither candidate is even half way to delegates needed, and Bernie is only 200 or so behind. I think Joe has a better chance of unifying Dems with him than Bernie does.

Bernie has to convince a lot of voters he's more electable, tall order from what primaries showed IMO.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 02:34 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
If the voters continue to support Biden progressive Sanders lawmakers will simply adapt their thinking to the new situation. There's no argument if Biden is winning 2-1.

Once again, I wish you luck in that. The extreme people in the party are not going to play along.

Quote:
What are you even trying to say? How many "AOC's of the DNC" do you think there are?

You tell me, how many extreme leftists besides the "Squad" were elected in 2018?

Quote:
Do you even know what the DNC is?

Keep up the distraction from the fact that there is no difference between the DNC and the Dems. You keep trying to insist there is but there isn't. When did the DNC last support a GOP candidate? If the answer is never, then there is no difference between the DNC and the Dems.

Quote:
Show me where Ocasio-Cortez is trying to "undermine" DNC support for Biden. How is she going to do that? What's your point?

If you want to hide your head in the sand and pretend, be my guest.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/06/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-joe-biden-not-same-party-094642
There is also the fact she is stumping for Bernie... why do you even try?
bobsal u1553115

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 05:00 pm
@Baldimo,
meh. you're just bickering.
coldjoint

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 11:52 pm
Biden might forget who the Democrats are in a week. He better hurry.
glitterbag

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:48 am
@coldjoint,
Ya think? you just might be as senile as old man Trump.
glitterbag

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:49 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bob, do you think the alt right knows that Bernie isn't a democrat? Lower case because Bisden is an upper case.
hightor

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 05:11 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said Thursday she would support former Vice President Joe Biden if he became the Democratic presidential candidate.

source

Why do you even try?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 09:34 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Ya think? you just might be as senile as old man Trump.

You might not be able to post anything but gossip.
0 Replies

revelette3

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 10:45 am
Senate GOP chairman abruptly shifts course on subpoena targeting Bidens
bobsal u1553115

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 12:20 pm
@revelette3,
Truth proves a tripping hazard for him.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 12:25 pm
@glitterbag,
He's a Democrat when its convenient for him.

I think having him on the banking committee is great thing. I'm not so sure I'd vote for him for President if Trump wasn't running. If its him and Mitt Romney, I'm voting for Mitt. If its Mitt vs Joe - I might not decide until Nov 3.

I voted as a Democrat last week in the primary for the first time in my life.
0 Replies

revelette3

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 03:35 pm
I listened to Joe Biden speak on his campaign and coronavirus related matters this morning. He was like the Biden of old. I hope he can keep it up. Changed the channel after that to watch my favorite diy show. I love the "Restored" show the best. Love watching those old houses get restored. The guy is a little dorky, but likable nonetheless.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 03:45 pm
@revelette3,
I'd be happy with competent but dorky after four years of Trump incompetence and imbecilic.
coldjoint

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 03:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I'd be happy with competent

He is nowhere near competent.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 03:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
He is nowhere near competent.

Gosh cold joint, I'm glad even you get what a walking talking disaster Donnie "Two Scoops" is!
coldjoint

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 04:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I'm glad

Biden is senile. End of story.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 04:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Bullshit.

This guy is looney:

1. Forums
  2. » Joe Biden focuses on (unifying) Democrats after primary wins
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:49:59