I don't know what they are talking about. Could you explain this conversation?

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2020 02:45 pm
1. * What does " formatting artwork for a slide show" mean?
2. *What do "a demonstration" and "log in" mean??
3. *What does "I'll walk you through the steps" mean?

A: I’m going to review how to log in to the new computer system. Mr. Cooke also wants me to make sure everybody understands the new technology policies.
B: Do you need help with that?

A: I might. Are you good at formatting artwork for a slide show?
B: I can come over to your desk in an hour to help you.

A: That would be great.

C: Will you include a demonstration in your presentation? I always find that helpful.

A: Yes, but I need to find a volunteer who hasn’t logged in yet for the demonstration.

D: I haven’t logged in yet. You can use me as your example.

A: Perfect. I’ll walk you through the steps during the meeting.

View best answer, chosen by suwon kim
oralloy
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2020 04:15 pm
suwon kim wrote:
1. * What does "formatting artwork for a slide show" mean?

A slide show is a series of pictures or graphics or charts projected on a screen. In this case it is probably part of some sort of presentation at a business meeting.

Formatting artwork would mean changing it so that it is compatible with the slide projection technology, so that the artwork can be projected during the slide show.

suwon kim wrote:
2. *What do "a demonstration" and "log in" mean??

Logging in is when you sign in to a computer system using your ID and your password. You had to create an account on this website, and then log in to your account, in order to post your question here.

A demonstration is where you perform an action in front of people so they can learn how to do it.

In this case they have a new computer system and people need to learn how to log in to the new system. The demonstration would be having someone log in to their account with everyone watching, so they would then understand how to do it themselves.

suwon kim wrote:
3. *What does "I'll walk you through the steps" mean?

That means to show someone how to do something step by step.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I don't know what they are talking about. Could you explain this conversation?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:57:45