Why do Feminist Movies Flop? Get Woke, Go Broke? Is this a thing?

Linkat

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 04:38 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

A thread about feminist movies has turned into a bunch of nagging and petty bickering between people with no point to make.

Somehow this seems right.

Lol ... did I use the reply and quote correctly
0 Replies

Real Music

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 04:39 pm
@maxdancona,

I noticed that the OP hasn't made any post or replies on the thread that he started.
snood

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 05:30 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

A thread about feminist movies has turned into a bunch of nagging and petty bickering between people with no point to make.

Somehow this seems right.

Lol
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 05:35 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

That's not a symptom of poor reading skill, that's a failure on your part to communicate clearly. I noticed that flub right away and also wondered why you used that phrase under 'snood' as if you were quoting him.

Both of your ARE NOT NEW TO A2K. FFS. You should have learned how able2know works (commenting hierarchy wise). The impetus is on the sore jackasses who don't know how this site tiers its replies. You both are insanely wrong. And you can't admit it.

Yeah, that must be it. How could you possibly be wrong about anything?? Now, you wanna go all "FFS", well Christ Almighty, I shall bask in the glow of your lamp of enlightenment.

Yes, I have been on A2K since 2002 and unlike you I have made a few mistakes. When I'm mistaken, I try to correct myself or apologize. If some one is unintentionally offended, I will apologize....If they are just offended but I absolutely meant what I said, I don't. Apparently you're the only member who never makes an error. A2K hierarchy-wise??? Oh Dude, FFS, relax.

0 Replies

Sturgis

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 11:24 pm
Maybe this would be a good time and place to start deposiating recipes and dinner table setting ideas...

It's moments like this that I am reminded of something...

...dang well ain't sure what though since I forgot.

glitterbag

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:25 am
@Sturgis,
It's probably my fault, I'm about a quart low of estrogen ... so be very very careful.
0 Replies

Linkat

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 07:38 am
@Real Music,
yeah why I called him a one hit wonder
ehBeth

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 06:43 pm
@Sturgis,
Where does the asparagus fork go?
Real Music

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 08:23 pm
@Linkat,

Yeah, it really sucks when someone starts a thread and don't even make a single post on their own thread.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 10:21 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
where does the asparagus fork go?

According to my sources, asparagus is normally allowed to be picked up with your fingers. You only have to use a fork if the hosters use one.(and obviously a knife to cut into proper bite size parcels)

Also use a fork if it has been submerged in some type of sauce. A decent hoster will have a proper asparagus plate and a knife and fork should set upon that.

Next up: How to make a meatloaf which can fool a vegetarian.
glitterbag

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 11:29 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Where does the asparagus fork go?

In the asparagus.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 09:46 am
@Sturgis,
trim or peel asparagus?
snood

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 10:50 am
Eggs:
Boiled; over easy/medium/hard; scrambled; poached; hard fried; Benedict; sunny side up..,
What’s your pleasure?
Lash

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:23 pm
Is Mr and Mrs Smith a feminist movie? I sort of think so.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:54 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
trim or peel?

Slice off the ground end of the stalk by half a thumb length and never peel unless enjoying the spears while watching The Avengers.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:55 pm
@snood,
Over easy, quick flip to keep yolk soft.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 04:03 pm
@snood,
poached with peameal on a kaiser

joeblow's hubby makes the best eggs benny with peameal

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 09:29:27