Has anybody ever notice that there is absolutely nothing on preteen wicca?

Methen

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2020 02:31 pm
I was doing some research and I found out that there is absolutely nothing and I mean nothing on preteen Wicca, No websites, no books no source material of any kind there is stuff on teen Wicca but nothing on preteen, I called up several places and asked and not one person could answer why, and when you think of all the millions of Wiccans out there, and all the millions of sites on pagan and wiccan you have to admit that is really strange.

Linkat

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2020 02:36 pm
@Methen,
Actually I did a quick internet search and I was able to find stuff.

https://books.google.com/books?id=ePLQ9vdJWWUC&pg=PA34&lpg=PA34&dq=preteen+wicca&source=bl&ots=RMeyWtC3-L&sig=ACfU3U23cLq73HHf3HvNLPkq991SbZJzoA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiIpOPZ0fznAhWahHIEHf8AC5gQ6AEwCXoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=preteen%20wicca&f=false

You could also search for children - and then see which books are geared to older children which would be the preteen age
Methen

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2020 02:42 pm
@Linkat,
I am referring to source material like teen witch by silver raver wolf and what you found did not actually say preteen that I seen
Linkat

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2020 03:18 pm
@Methen,
Well then think outside the box and like I said try looking up children and you should find info about older children. - otherwise do your project on something else.
Methen

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2020 05:50 pm
@Linkat,
That made absolutely no sense what so ever and is basically unrelated to the topic of the post, which is why is there no source material in regards to preteen wicca and it is not a project it was a observation.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Has anybody ever notice that there is absolutely nothing on preteen wicca?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:40:15