Facebook login fails numerous attempts, account disabled

shenne

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 02:55 am
Couldn't get logged into Facebook account. Followed recommendations and they would say you were successful now follow directions in the email sent. No email received, after several attempts. I even have used different people for contact info. I can access.

At one point when I was searching for my account, another person appeared on the screen. That was really strange.

When entering my info for login, it would either say that there was no matching account with the information entered OR the info was used already by another account. Then after more attempts, a message said the account was disabled and directed me to go to the Facetime Help which again I followed pertinent information and nothing helped or it was not relevant.

After filling in disabled account form and providing ID then the following message came, "This email address you entered does not belong to a disabled account. You may only appeal a disabled account from this contact form." Even when phone number was used, it still came with the message above.
Throughout the process I had used the trusted contacts that had been set up long ago, and filled in the codes received from my contacts but again no results. Followed all Facebook recommendations in the Help section that I could apply even though I was unable to get into my account. Nothing helped. Been working on this 2 days and not getting anywhere. Facebook is my way of communicating with a variety of people pertaining to so many things. I lost my messages in messenger also and relied on them to be safe.

What is a person to do????? I would love to hear from others if they have experienced this VERY FRUSTRATING situation. All suggestions for what to do are welcome. I know their is NO phone assistance from Facebook. The Help section of Facebook I have explored and tried so I need more advice!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 214 • Replies: 0
No top replies