Einsteins Special Relativity is WRONG.

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2020 06:04 pm
I'm looking for an actual recognized expert in Special Relativity.
I challenge such a person to explain SR in a rational manner, without stating errors or contradictions, or hiding mistakes in logic.

My contention is that SR is totally impossible, and its the start of the downfall of proper Physics.

Ive tried in vain to engage people in this discussion, on various forums, but invariably they all run away when they realize they cant defend this impossibly nonsensical "theory".
Anyone up for it? No Math is required, just a solid understanding of the Theory of SR, as this is Physics, not Mathematics.

If you cant state the core of the theory sensibly then you certainly should not be jumping into some math which would be based on a fuzzy concept and most likely would also be wrong.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 433 • Replies: 13

jespah

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2020 06:42 pm
How many topics do you have to make to keep beating your hobby horse?
justafool44

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2020 06:47 pm
@jespah,
No one is responding to the challenge, I'm trying to expand the field.
I'm fed up with educators beating their hobby horse of BS.
What about you, You can give some account of SR?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2020 10:42 pm
@jespah,
Justafool44 is spouting some pretty nasty antisemitic crap on the 911 thread. I think the problem might be Einstein's ethnicity rather than his science.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 08:54 am
I can suffer a fool. I don't play with anti-semites.

It does explain why he is so obsessed with Einstein.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 11:17 am
@maxdancona,
Thanks, max. How ya feeling?
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 12:16 pm
If I believe somebody is an antisemitic or other kind of racist I am done with them. I have to say that Max has gone to great lengths and has been more than patient with this guy. It pains me to praise Max, but there it is.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 12:17 pm
@justafool44,
Relativity is junk science, just like evolution.

https://thelethaltext.me/2017/07/26/tesla-erasure/
https://thelethaltext.me/2017/08/06/einstein/

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 01:28 pm
@jespah,
I am feeling better, thanks... maybe 60%. Of course, I am being an idiot and jumping back into work at 110%.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 01:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
I knew this guy was anti-science. I was being "patient" with him because I thought he simply rejected the scientific process which accepts theories that match experimental data and make accurate predictions. I can talk to someone who is stubborn and wrong. I can even be respectful.

If I know he is anti-science because science is a part of a Zionist conspiracy.... give me a break... I wouldn't have wasted my time on him.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 02:00 pm
@maxdancona,
Yes I can see that.
0 Replies

justafool44

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2020 05:52 pm
@maxdancona,
Even if I believed in little green martians, that does not effect the potential validity of my claims that Einsteins Relativity is anti science, and cannot be justified in a rational manner. Its a faith based belief system. Not science or Physics.
Ignoring my criticisms of relativity in non related ground of my personal world view, ins totally anti science. Address the problem, don't shoot the messenger. You cant win a debate by using Ad hominem attack, which is precisely what you just did. Sorry you lost.. But I'm good natured, so Ill give you another chance.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2020 05:55 pm
@justafool44,
Actually, I am doing both.

- Your science is bogus, and you clearly don't understand what you are talking about.

- You are calling Jews "liars" in threads attacking Albert Einstein (who is a prominent Jewish scientist).

The fact that I find your antisemitism detestable is in addition to the fact that your grasp of science is ridiculous.

It would be an ad hominem attack if I were saying that your science was bogus because you are an anti-semite. I am not doing that. I am saying that your science is bogus in addition to your antisemitic views being detestable.

I tend to attack antisemitism more harshly than I attack anti-science posts. In your case we have both.

justafool44

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2020 04:56 pm
@maxdancona,
Well, your two reason's fail because, one, you fail to be able to explain why anyone could rationally accept Einstein's flawed hypothesis, You failed to overcome the flaws I pointed out as you attempted to walk me through the theory, and in regard to the anti-Semite crap, you failed there as well.
Are you a jew by any chance? Or worse, a Zionist Christian?
Anyway, if i disliked black people or Chinese, I am what? "A racist", right?

But because Jews are a superior race, (their claim) then not liking what they do, or want to do because of their beliefs, requires a super special word, with more importance that just "racist". So, they invented "antisemite" because they are in reality the worlds master race , they are self professed as the MASTER RACE. The original "Racial Supremacists".

So who is evil? a person who will not accept a claim of racial superiority from a minority group, or the religious fanatics who are claiming racial superiority?
And you are also wrong in your statement that I'm antisemitic anyway, because I actively support the Semites in Palestine, and I watch Seinfield.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Einsteins Special Relativity is WRONG.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:53:03