What if you had the power to make things happen just by thinking about it?

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 11:29 am
I would go around healing people.Smile

RABEL222

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 09:55 pm
I would think Ollie is a huge intellect.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 11:06 pm
@RABEL222,
Me too, only I would make it happen by thinking he actually got an education that worked to allow him to consider more than the first hysterical thing he read on Breitbart.
oralloy

Reply Sat 29 Feb, 2020 07:11 pm
@RABEL222,
@RABEL222,
In other words, you aren't smart enough to think of anything to change, so you'd continue the status quo where I am infinitely smarter than you are.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 29 Feb, 2020 07:13 pm
@glitterbag,
@glitterbag,
In other words, you as well are not smart enough to think of anything to change, so you as well would just continue the status quo where I am vastly smarter and vastly better informed than you are.

Well, no one can fault you for not being useful. You are limited by the DNA that you were born with.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 29 Feb, 2020 07:14 pm
I would give all progressives an irresistible compulsion to pick used chewing gum out of public urinals and chew it.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 29 Feb, 2020 11:15 pm
Better Fantasy... St. Michael or somebody like that knocks on my door and tells me I can have three wishes, not for myself mind you but for the United States, three things which you'd figure would do the most good. Here it is:

I'd like to see an asteroid obliterate the US State Dept. I'm not bloodthirsty, I'd settle for permanent amnesia for everybody who ever worked in the ******* place.

I'd like to see Serbian tanks roll back into Kosovo. That would fry neotard minds so bad that they'd never function again.

I'd like to see the Christian majority in the US pull ALL of their children out of the government schools on a single day, and never let them go back. The idea would be to go back to whatever was happening in 1800 when US literacy rates were vanishingly close to 100%.

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 29 Feb, 2020 11:28 pm
Quote:
What if you had the power to make things happen just by thinking about it?

I would wish that we had 100 percent voter participation
in every local and every national election regardless of party affiliation.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What if you had the power to make things happen just by thinking about it?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 09:07:23