Female soldier has affair with my husband

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2020 01:59 pm
My husband (prior US Army) has an affair with a female soldier. She’s aware that he’s married and has 4 children and thinks it’s hilarious that I don’t know about it (so she thinks). How do I report her to her chain of command? I have her pictures, videos, messages on my phone. She even has the audacity to comment on my husbands Facebook posts laughing into my face, telling him to send me and the kids (which are his biological kids) back to Germany where I am from. Help please!!! Do I file a Article 134?

engineer

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2020 04:37 pm
@Sweetheartxxl,
You don't, you report your husband. He's the one cheating on you.
BillRM

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2020 02:13 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

You don't, you report your husband. He's the one cheating on you.

WRONG WRONG as from her post he is no longer in the military so his affair does not break military code unlike the female soldier who is under military law.
0 Replies

Sweetheartxxl

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2020 02:55 pm
Right he’s not in the military. She is and I want to report her
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2020 03:09 pm
@Sweetheartxxl,
Ok, so vengeance will be yours. Doesn't solve the problem of a lying, cheating husband though. Why aren't you more concerned about that than seeking revenge on her?

All the military will do is take a stripe with 181 days of extra duty. You're the one who has to live with your husband, not her. Sounds like she still got the better end of it.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2020 03:17 pm
@Sweetheartxxl,
Military doesn't care about adultery. If it interferes with good military order, they'll take action, but adultery happens all the time in the military and they don't do anything. Adultery is one of those crimes they throw in on top of more serious violations of the UCMJ. You need to focus on the person who is doing you wrong. That's the guy who promised to love and cherish, not some stranger.
BillRM

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2020 04:06 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Military doesn't care about adultery. If it interferes with good military order, they'll take action, but adultery happens all the time in the military and they don't do anything. Adultery is one of those crimes they throw in on top of more serious violations of the UCMJ. You need to focus on the person who is doing you wrong. That's the guy who promised to love and cherish, not some stranger.

A complain sure the hell is not going to aid in her military career. Next her conduct in trying to add to the pain of the man wife by taunting her over the affair is outrageous and should be punished under military law.

Yes the main complain should be against her husband but that does not in any way or in any manner stop her from filling a complain on this service woman.
engineer

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2020 05:04 pm
@BillRM,
When I was in we would have some upstanding community member call about once a month trying to get some service member in trouble. We pretty much ignored them. Unless it has to do with the functioning of the unit, there's some special notoriety, or it's caused another violation of the UCMJ they're not going to do anything. Not going into her record, nothing. It could also explode in the OP's face if her husband gets dragged into it.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2020 05:10 pm
@Sweetheartxxl,
This is a thread about vengeance. You want to hurt the person who you see as hurting you. Let's talk about the real issue.

Your husband is cheating on you. Forget about getting revenge and figure out how to move on with your life. I would suggest.

1. Get a lawyer. Your first priority should be to take care of yourself. Your marriage is probably ending. Protect yourself and your kids and figure out what your options are.

2. Forget about revenge. In 5 years you will forget about this bitch... it really won't matter whether you got revenge or not.

3. What matters is getting this past you and getting on with your life. Get any legal issues resolved (including the kids, and any immigration issues). Get your finances in order. The lawyer can help with all of this.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2020 09:55 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

When I was in we would have some upstanding community member call about once a month trying to get some service member in trouble. We pretty much ignored them. Unless it has to do with the functioning of the unit, there's some special notoriety, or it's caused another violation of the UCMJ they're not going to do anything. Not going into her record, nothing. It could also explode in the OP's face if her husband gets dragged into it.

So you are comfort with someone wearing the uniform of the US military that have such a low moral standard that she would openly mocked the wife and mother of a former service man just for the hell of it? That is way beyond having a quite affair with at the time a married fellow service man.

Do you think for a moment that someone who would do such a deed would not repeat such behaviors in the future an not be an ongoing threat to any unit she happen to be servicing in?

Next the wife does not need to follow a chain of command that would allow someone along the way to bury her complains as she could file the complain in writing with the military judge advocate general office for example that include the mocking messages.

engineer

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2020 06:16 pm
@BillRM,
I think you are confused about who comprises our military. We're talking about 18-25 year olds who find themselves with disposable income and little supervision for the first time. People who married their hometown sweethearts at 17 and discovered too late the challenges of military life. Young adults who are tossed into a ferocious environment with little preparation and few skills to handle it. Drunkenness is common, occasionally domestic abuse and all sorts of petty crime. People often get into financial trouble in ways that require COC intervention. No one cares about adultery unless it makes the evening news. (Adultery is often an officer things as well so there is the glass houses thing.) If the OP wants revenge on someone she should look at her husband instead of wasting her time.
BillRM

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2020 08:28 pm
@engineer,
Lol somehow I question if anyone would break federal law to bury such a complain in the judge advocate office next I happen to know some of the young men and women who are currently in our military an they for the most part are nothing like those who did indeed ended up in the military before the all volunteer military came into being.

You do not get the kind of performed that we are seeing from our military every time we have employed them from the losers you are trying to convict us made up the current pool of military manpower
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2020 08:34 pm
@BillRM,
At best she'd get Article 15'd. A slap on the wrist. It would never even get to a JAG. A commanding officer would take a stripe and some extra duty.

You seem more intent on busting the cheatee rather than the cheater. Why is that?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Female soldier has affair with my husband
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/10/2024 at 08:23:57