* Old school hip hop - R.O.C. * Someone HAS to remember!

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 01:05 am
Hey guys,

Back in the day there was this group called Renaissance Of Chaos aka R.O.C. They cut a single called "Dedicated To My Girl" which was mostly rap and sampled the Temptations "My Girl" song. I think that it came out around '91-'93 -ish.

When I google-d them and the song the ONLY thing I could find was the following article:
http://www.planethype.com/mneme.cgi?it=2002-04-10-46446-20282

I remembered that they had changed the name of the group... it was either they changed their name from something to R.O.C. or they changed it after the single... that part I can't remember. AND I can't remember what that name was. I'm thinking that the song may be listed under their other name... but I'm not really sure cuz' I can't find the song or any other info anywhere.

I know this is pretty old school... but doesn't anyone know what I'm talking about? or even if you don't remember what that other name was do you remember that song?

I thought it was pretty popular back then but I when I looked up billboards during that time I couldn't find anything.

I'm looking to d/l it but I can't find it anywhere... it seems like it doesn't exist in MP3 land!

Any comments or help?

~ Mia ~
[email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 585 • Replies: 1
No top replies

benjamino

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 05:31 am
no idea but i'll get this thread up to the top again Smile
0 Replies