Blind Melon fans - please help me find this CD!

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 06:15 pm
Hi,

About 6 or 7 years ago I ordered a Blind Melon CD from an underground music store. It was one that could only be ordered from some kind of book that the clerk had, it wasn't available on the shelf, and it wasn't one of their known title CD's. The CD cost about $35 and it was a double CD (not Blind Melon's self titled limited edition 2 CD from 1994). I want to say it had the picture of the band on the front, the one where they are all nude and Shannon is in front with his hair braided. If that picture wasn't on the front cover, it was somewhere in there because I remember that distinctly. It has their well known songs on it, and some live version, etc.

I divorced shortly after I bought the CD, and my ex stuck it in with his stuff while he was cleaning out his junk. I know he doesn't have it anymore, he has been to jail numerous times and he probably pawned it shortly after he left. I'm sick over it because I can't find another and I don't live in the same town where I ordered it. I don't know what it was called, but I want it again! Do any hardcore Blind Melon fans out there have a clue about what I'm looking for? And if so, is there anywhere out there where I can still get this?

Thanks!
Kim
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 596 • Replies: 2
No top replies

bermbits

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 08:45 am
There may be more, but try this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1572&item=4742965730&rd=1
0 Replies

kmitch747

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 02:31 pm
That's the picture, but it's not two individual CD's I'm looking for, it's one double disc album.

Thanks,
Kim
0 Replies