Rush Limbaugh lung cancer

farmerman

Thu 6 Feb, 2020 05:32 am
@McGentrix,
No, the blanket I portrayed on my ashtray was a phase 2 Navajo Chief's throw. Capt Ecuyer only dusted Hudson Bay Company blankets. (We didnt even know the Navajo Existed when he was on duty)

Thank you for asking though.
farmerman

Thu 6 Feb, 2020 06:54 am
@farmerman,
Has Rush mentioned whether he has a mesothelioma?? His working in shipyards even many years ago where exposure to asbestos is common , Its a nasty form of cancer that robs you of your strength gradually .

Id been involved in a number of cases involving natural asbestos locations and meso. The lawyers involved are real Stephen King types.
edgarblythe

Thu 6 Feb, 2020 07:52 am
@farmerman,
When my ship was in drydock to be repaired and outfitted with nuke, the crew was given chippers and we stripped off as much paint as we could by hand before they sandblasted.

I installed asbestos siding on some houses when I was near 20.

I should be a candidate for that.
farmerman

Sun 9 Feb, 2020 05:36 pm
@edgarblythe,
The thing Ive learned from the oncology teams involved in these cases is that , while meso has a high incidence due to asbestos exposure, like smoking, not everyone is doomed to become a victim of the disease. Incidence percentages are still under study because theyve learned to isolate exposure from a number of carcinogens.
edgarblythe

Sun 9 Feb, 2020 05:39 pm
@farmerman,
I'm not too worried. I've lived longer than I ought have, considering what I've been through.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:29:05