What really happened to Gus: An homage...

wandeljw

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 03:10 pm
I will be checking this thread because I also miss Gus. I hope shewolf's 'gator treats work. If not, will the moderators let us open a new beastiality thread?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 09:43 am
Cambria farmer trampled to death by cattle

Thursday, June 30, 2005
Associated Press

NICKTOWN, Pa. -- A Cambria County farmer was fatally trampled by his cattle, a deputy coroner said.

Rudolph Thur, 66, was carrying an 80-pound bag of grain for his beef cattle in his Barr Township barn when he broke through a sub-floor and became trapped in the 15-inch space between the floor and the ground, county Chief Deputy Coroner Jim Zangaglia said yesterday.

The fall likely broke Thur's thigh bone, leaving him incapacitated, Zangaglia said.

A loud noise likely frightened the cattle and caused the animals to trample Thur, said Miguel Saviroff of the Somerset County Cooperative Extension office.

Thur probably died Sunday night, but his body wasn't discovered until Tuesday morning, when friends arrived at Thur's farm to harvest hay, Zangaglia said.

Source
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 09:56 am
No, thats one of those joke things right? You know like those joke newspaper people can make, thats what it is. This is a terrible joke.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 10:12 am
looks to be the real deal...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:38:18