Oops she did it again - please vote again a simple click player of the week

Linkat

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2020 11:29 am
Hi - this time I am much more prepared.

We have a whole week - my daughter made star player again and she can be voted in as player of the week.

Consider giving Katie North a click

https://www.milforddailynews.com/sports/20200130/vote-who-is-high-school-girls-basketball-player-of-week
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 377 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2020 11:35 am
@Linkat,

she's got a commanding lead at the moment...
Linkat

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2020 11:39 am
@Region Philbis,
Yeah last week one of the boys at her school made it - and now granted they are a very small school - but once it got posted - it went crazy and he won. So I think they are posting it on the school's twitter account.

The one thing is the students do seem to completely support each other.

Oh and I saw her enemy did not make it - she made it as a star of the week along with my daughter - so I guess they pull the best of the stars from each area and then show these as a vote. I didn't realize that other girl did not make it.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2020 03:50 pm
Just remembered and popped another vote in for your daughter.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2020 04:17 pm
She's kickin' butt! 43% . . .
Linkat

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2020 07:16 pm
@Setanta,
And now up to 49 per cent

She is serious about her basketball the other night lost by 1 was a tough one ..she cried she really hates to lose. She felt she let her team down said if I just hit that other free throw . ..

Actually saw a college ga me this weekend and the coaches did stop to talk with her after their game as a potential recruit .. the ironic thing they had just lost byb1.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2020 07:19 pm
Odd I see someone has come in and voted everyone down...this is not a political or controversial thread ...it's about a kid..why would someone vote down each person?

Anyway I voted you all back up for supporting her. You all might not like me but she is a good girl.

Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2020 08:45 pm
@Linkat,
We've got, unfortunately, a lot lot of weenies around here. I voted the thread back up.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2020 05:11 pm
Now at a spectacular 50%!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2020 05:39 pm
Thanks all she won with 47% of the votes!

And they clinched a playoff spot with a win the other day - they still have 5 games left of the regular season so hopefully they pull off a few more to give them a higher seed. This is the first time in many years that this team has made a playoff spot.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 06:56 am
Just listened into my daughter's high school announcements...she made All Scholastics.

Hopefully they will still be able to have a reception. Her older sister had been All Scholastics for softball her junior and senior years - had Tim Wakefield speak at one and Jerod Mayo at her other.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Oops she did it again - please vote again a simple click player of the week
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:57:57