Who's the crazy one ?

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 11:17 pm
Real quick background for my question .... ok so my ex and I broke up , he has since had sexual relationship with at the time , my bestfriend. They amoung many other people, that were considered friends lied about it and kept it from me for months. I kept asking what was going on and nothing but lies . Til finally he cracked . Then he wanted to get back together and we worked on it for 3 weeks until he f@cked this girl from his old neighborhood. Aka the neighborhood hoe. I tried lieing about but I had 2 much evidence , so I left . The day after I left he moved in a homeless girl and her 2 kids, he f@cks her, and then decides that he did but now he dosen't want a relationship with her ,he now wants 2 start all over with me. So I told him that he needs 2 get rid of that thing and her 2 kids b4 I even consider anything with him. So the funny thing is that he doesn't wantb2 put any1 out on the street . My question is wtf is the crazy 1 ? ME ..... 4 making such a ' demand ' as he calls it...? Or ME 4 even considering 2 try this with him again ? We have been together 4 almost 15 years , no kids .

roger

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2020 12:29 am
@Anonamisssss,
It's not you. Even if he gets rid of her and her attachments, just get him our of your life.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2020 08:22 am
@Anonamisssss,
Don't know about crazy or not -

Sounds like you should have no further contact with this guy - he has shown he is untrustworthy and not worth any of your time. I suggest you just stop any contact with him ... if you get back with him then you will be the crazy one.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2020 01:25 pm
@Anonamisssss,
It’s a dead-even tie.
0 Replies

Methen

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 09:54 am
I can tell you what the most obvious problem is, Many guys myself included, have very unusual and some times very embarrassing desires we want to explore but we never know how a girl will react on that should we confess on it, That is why males will often ask girls silly questions and joke around to judge be the reaction and response they get they get, if they do not get a positive response they will ether become very emotional or go to find another girl that is more open minded,

Girls on the other hand often have many of those desires that guys want but do to society's programming and conditioning will often suppress to the point of becoming very violent, The reason they become violent is cause they are fighting a battle with in their self of society's programming and primal desires.

What girls need to do is to fight the programming and be who they truly are and be more open minded and be willing to explore a guys secret fantasy's so long as it does not put her in danger...
jespah

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 12:37 pm
@Methen,
Okay, now we know the answer to the OP's question.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Who's the crazy one ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:26:54