Did he said by accident that he love me ?

Gjkkff

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2020 07:38 pm
We are seeing for a while. Last night he said that if he doesn't love me (he corrected himself and use other word instead of love) I wouldn' tolerate you. Did he said by accident or he really feels that way ?

maxdancona

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2020 07:48 pm
@Gjkkff,
There is no way for me to know. I don't know anything about him or about your relationship.

Can you ask him?
0 Replies

Cleanedheart

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 12:18 am
@Gjkkff,
Have you tried to get a relationship reading done ?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 07:14 am
@Gjkkff,
If you've been seeing each other for a while, then you should be able to have these sorts of conversations.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 11:07 am
@Gjkkff,
Gjkkff wrote:

Did he said by accident or he really feels that way ?

Yes. He told me yesterday afternoon when I was walking from the train to my home.

((To clarify... is your significant other a feral cat... living in Brooklyn? That's who I talked to yesterday afternoon... then again I could have projected my feelings about your relationship and the conversation could have been altogther imagined. I talk to that cat again today and hopefully verify or disprove my conversation ever properly happened))
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 09:23 am
G-
Shouldn’t you be more concerned that he’s saying that he has difficulty tolerating you?

He could have been teasing you - or was serious that its a good thing he feels like he does about you (cares for, likes, loves, whatever) because you take a lot of energy to have a relationship with.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Did he said by accident that he love me ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 03:59:43