How do we get Hillary Clinton to Shut the f*** up?

RABEL222

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2020 05:50 pm
@maxdancona,
I hate to point this out to you and Lash but Hillary has been cleared by the u s government of all charges. But that makes no differance to you. Guilty because you and Lash say so.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2020 06:11 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

I hate to point this out to you and Lash but Hillary has been cleared by the u s government of all charges. But that makes no differance to you. Guilty because you and Lash say so.

You are full of crap Rabel. Where have I accused Hillary of any crimes (ironically you are making the argument about Hillary that Trump supporters will be making a two or three weeks).

Hillary is a horrible, self-centered politician who ran a cynical, pompous campaign that lost to Donald Trump. She made it all about her rather than about the country.

She is a horrible politician, and she is still making it all about her. Now when it is definitely not about her she still won't shut the **** up.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2020 07:47 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:

I hate to point this out to you and Lash but Hillary has been cleared by the u s government of all charges.

What charges are you referring to?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 05:54:13