When someone asks you to change your name.

doglover

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 03:54 am
Algis, I for one, think you have a very cool name. It's the kind of name that sticks in my head and I suspect it sticks in the heads of other people too. I wish you lots of luck and much success.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 04:55 pm
Hi K&D,

I am not sure what letters she said but I feel so upset over it.Maybe though I hope she found the cover so attrative she had to touch it,so if this was the truth then I have a good cover.I guess what seems so strange about this name is that one would think I was not a Christian naturally and that would make me.......lord knows what ?
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 05:06 pm
Algis:

A) She didn't smudge the cover, I hope. So it was still reproducible?

B) I have no idea why she thought it was okay to touch original art at all. I'm not very experienced handling art, but even I know that. I cannot even guess what was going through her head when she did that.

C) I would guess your name is Eastern European, which would mean Christian, or at least of Christian heritage. But even if you weren't Christian, so what? Besides, isn't Montreal a world class, cosmopolitian city full of people from around the world?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 05:32 pm
I think I remember correctly that my grandfather on my mother's side changed his name from James to Michael so he would seem less irish. (Go figure..)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 06:11:05